Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: An insult to intelligence

Did u not see the cardboard carriage lol did that look like a drawing to you?
This guy took risks and won, congratz to him
Even if I was nearly to rage and eat my iphone when I saw this Yersteday.
I really enjoyed his concept :)
Obey the Nightmaster

I'm starting to agree with op.

A lot of those drawings were staff related. How the heck is that being close to creative? You just google up a myth creature and copy its head but put it on a staff.

Just really disapointed that some people who worked really hard were just pushed aside for some odd reason. I guess theres nothing we can do other than complain, which will be ignored ofcoarse.
Wattzon of Sulis

I study earospace design so i made a fixed-wing non-moving aircraft... too bad the community is getting tired of staffs :lol:
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

I study earospace design so i made a fixed-wing non-moving aircraft... too bad the community is getting tired of staffs :lol:
Though I did enjoy your entry, yeah the staffs are a bit much, on android we haven't been drowned in em quite yet but ios had em from like every event 2011-present :)

I see the need for em, they already have a base code for em and they're economically smart from a developers perspective, but we really need something to make us "go bwah" again haha
Obey the Nightmaster

i definitely questioned some of the drawings lol seemed like the majority were very young people and not much originality but i bet it made their day anyway which i thought was extremely nice of OTM. I would think if they did have a math competition or the like as you said there would be some people to scribble down 2+2=4 and still win. I think OTM understands that along with its serious/mature players it they also have a young group that enjoys being apart of this game and enough to spend their time and imagination on such a competition which also is great :) If your just having fun with it youll never give your hopes up of winning and youll always be a winner :)
lvl 140+ Ranger
Avalon OG
Morrigan

Sow five, Harvest six

What i really like about the competitions is...
Lets say the mount competition...
Draw a line and a circle on the end
And Tada
U get a free damn price
Lol
Just submit anything and u get a prize...
Like...would it be bad if u see some dood that won a competition in forums and using the prize in front of u?
Becuz he worked his ass off to win
nuthing

Intelligent people can't draw. So they feel insulted when they did not win. I feel insulted when I look at some of Picasso's paintings which to me look nothing more than splattering paint on a canvas. But if you are intelligent, you know they are worth tens of millions of dollars. So art is not about intelligence. :lol:

Again it should definitely be Creativity over Skill

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.