Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: " rare shamman drops "

Just for everyone to know, I found a 100% skimmer from annex anxander's website. Wont give details but it exists,
There are 100% staffs only obtained by the competition, and 100% staffs gotten from chests
Yeah i realized that the shaman staff does not actually drop from my shaman. My bad.
Have questions? Click this sentence!
Click this. I dare you. Bet you wont.
Find me on Herne - Darkeice
Or on Balor - MisterWiskers
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!

Just for everyone to know, I found a 100% skimmer from annex anxander's website. Wont give details but it exists,
My clannie has one, 100% speed 50% camo skimmer, white one too.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I dont understand why people are complaining about these shamans. In past events, we've had tons of similiar mobs which had the same terrible drop rate as it does now and no one complained then...
Previous events have had semi-common mobs that could be easily one-shotted by most decent players, but this event has longer spawn times, fewer spawn points, and higher health mobs that actually take time to kill. All in all, semi-common lvl 10 mobs > semi-rare 30, 80, 130, and 180 mobs
Stop! Stop! Stop! You're going to take someone's eye out! Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's LeviOsa, not LevioSA.

[quote="Swan"][quote="yakat"]Pretty sure it drops up to 100%[/quote]
If you're looking at the Shaman's Phoenix Glider (100% speed 50% camo 50 rejuv), that can only be obtained by winning the current competition. So they shouldn't drop from the shamans walking around.
[quote="Community"]The special Shaman's Phoenix Gliders are so rare and powerful there will only be 3 of these available - and only via this competition![/quote][/quote]

Not the only way, the admin mentions they are as good as the best one in game atm, not that it will be its own item. P.S couldn't figure out your quote.

Earned from a chest, not mine.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (228.08 KiB) Viewed 1255 times
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS

Pretty sure it drops up to 100%
If you're looking at the Shaman's Phoenix Glider (100% speed 50% camo 50 rejuv), that can only be obtained by winning the current competition. So they shouldn't drop from the shamans walking around.
The special Shaman's Phoenix Gliders are so rare and powerful there will only be 3 of these available - and only via this competition!
Not the only way, the admin mentions they are as good as the best one in game atm, not that it will be its own item. P.S couldn't figure out your quote.

Earned from a chest, not mine.
Lol figures a lvl 80 got it