Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: " rare shamman drops "

I feel like the chances of getting a rare drop is like finding a needle in a haystack. Jusy my opinion... I hope OTM raises the drop chance, otherwise it would be a waste of space in the current event.
There are 3 types of people in this world, some who can count, and some who cannot
Shrek is Love...Shrek is Life
»Sulis«
Tego-110+ Lethal Rogue
Clan-Transcendant
SWAG

Tego wrote:I feel like the chances of getting a rare drop is like finding a needle in a haystack. Jusy my opinion... I hope OTM raises the drop chance, otherwise it would be a waste of space in the current event.

Are you saying that getting a rare drop is...rare? :D

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Tego wrote:Rarer than rare

What if we called it, "Super Rare"?

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid

123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

I dont understand why people are complaining about these shamans. In past events, we've had tons of similiar mobs which had the same terrible drop rate as it does now and no one complained then...

Foool wrote:I was checking he who cannot be named's item database and it turns out the 10% mount is the highest they can drop...wat is the point of that? Previous events had a chance to drop 80% mounts with last yules events highest being 90%. Doesnt make any sense...can an admin confirm if this was intentional?

Can u please pm me the link where it says that no staff higher than 10% can be dropped from these new shamans mobs. I highly doubt that OTM would do something so odd. Just wait it out, the drop rates are incredibly low and someone will eventually post a pic of them getting a good staff from a shaman.
Have questions? Click this sentence!
Click this. I dare you. Bet you wont.
Find me on Herne - Darkeice
Or on Balor - MisterWiskers
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!

Foool wrote:
yakat wrote:Pretty sure it drops up to 100%

How? Seen one first hand? Anex's item database would have it if it existed.

There is one on there. If you search "glider" there are two different 100/50 50-50 mounts, one of them has "Shaman" in the name I believe. There are also rare crests that they drop called "burnished" they're brownish and kinda ugly imo with nothing to match really. Some random level 108 got burnished blazing on our server... All the noobs camp the shaman spawns so it's kinda pointless. Feel like all the random low level noob get the good stuff :cry: :evil: :|

If you're looking at the Shaman's Phoenix Glider (100% speed 50% camo 50 rejuv), that can only be obtained by winning the current competition. So they shouldn't drop from the shamans walking around.
Community wrote:The special Shaman's Phoenix Gliders are so rare and powerful there will only be 3 of these available - and only via this competition!

Swan wrote:

If you're looking at the Shaman's Phoenix Glider (100% speed 50% camo 50 rejuv), that can only be obtained by winning the current competition. So they shouldn't drop from the shamans walking around.
Community wrote:The special Shaman's Phoenix Gliders are so rare and powerful there will only be 3 of these available - and only via this competition!

Ahhhh.... you're so smart Swan XD haha, nonetheless they drop the crests I believe and some okay mounts I think (80%)