Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Garanak's Poison Charm

in total we got 370 rings, 96 ammys and 74 charms from garanak. and we have around 50 clannies geared with a full set. if all of them were useful and drop chance even we should have geared 60-70 clannnies.
Ephraim, 191 Dps Rogue
Bonfire!!!
Proud part of Resurgence/Arawn
aka Ezekiell

The problem isnt the low drop chance, its the unbalanced rate. Why should a drop take more than 23 days to drop? I'm starting to think Gwydions Garanak is bugged.

The pain is agonizing after every kill you dont see the words "Garanak's Bloodthorn Charm" :evil:
Wattzon of Sulis

4 sets on Belenus i think, up until not long ago we had 0 bladeleaf sets, suddenly we have 4 and one missing charm (2 ammies dropped on same day, 1 like a day or two after).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

LeGenDzZ wrote:Can OTM team please look into this? Im sure gwydions garanak got bugged during one of those glash sale resets.

Thanks

Thats what i was thinking as well, tons of stonebark, spiritseed and shrivewood and we had 0 bladeleaf, somehow we got lucky and completed 4 and the 5th is on it's way.

Criminal wrote:
LeGenDzZ wrote:Can OTM team please look into this? Im sure gwydions garanak got bugged during one of those glash sale resets.

Thanks

Thats what i was thinking as well, tons of stonebark, spiritseed and shrivewood and we had 0 bladeleaf, somehow we got lucky and completed 4 and the 5th is on it's way.

Did you have to wait 24 days at one point just for one item?
Wattzon of Sulis

LeGenDzZ wrote:
Criminal wrote:

Thanks

Did you have to wait 24 days at one point just for one item?

Took us around the same amount of days for first blade neck, when i was 3rd and 2nd in line for bladeleaf i had only ring, i got charm after a week or so and another one for blade neck (then another blade neck dropped on same day, and another one the day after... Game hates me :cry: ), i didnt wait 24 days, but others did.
When i made a topic against random drop rate flaw on Garanak, and so did someone else, it led to nowhere.

Would be nice if garanak dropped a ring, charm and a neck (6 stars) ofc, they can be different sets. Its just a bummer when a 6 star drops 2 rings and a charm :roll:
xNUKEGURLx : Rogue - Lvl 231
xNUKIEx : Ranger - Lvl 225

xNUKERSx : Rogue - Lvl 225
NuKeRs : Druid - Lvl 220
Leader Of Clan : Seed
Crom

Retired : NUKEGURL , xNUKIEx - Arawn.

USE UR SMILE TO CHANGE THE WORLD... DONT LET THE WORLD CHANGE UR SMILE =) !