Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Priest spawn change?

What priest are you talking about? In dustwither..?

^ lmaoooo
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis

Today priest spawned in 5m and 21s has this happen to anyone else?
Yes, the shortest respawn we had was 5:02 and we have gotten a few between 5-6 mins in the last few months.
It's normal. If you haven't experience it before then you guys have been lucky.
Really? Cause timer was always 10m-15m right after update it always spawns 5m now, and it seems like every server never had a 5m spawn. Only u? Thats seems weird not lucky lol
Classic lvl 223 rogue
Clan: Chieftain of Mythology
FIRST TO KILL HRUNGNIR, MORDRIS and NECRO!!!!

REVENGE WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MY HEART

Really? Cause timer was always 10m-15m right after update it always spawns 5m now, and it seems like every server never had a 5m spawn. Only u? Thats seems weird not lucky lol
Well, you time from the moment she was killed right? That's what I do, give or take a few seconds. I aggro Mordris immediately after priestess dies, but I usually pop 1 or 2 lixes before.

Lots of times we have had her respawn before the 6th minute. I think our usual time is 7-8 minutes and she will respawn. During times she respawn after 10 or 12 minutes, Mordris is already dead.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Lmao... Isn't obvious which priest?
To be fair, no one really call the High Priestess a "priest".

Priest are usually used for males, and the OP was vague.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Well, you time from the moment she was killed right? That's what I do, give or take a few seconds. I aggro Mordris immediately after priestess dies, but I usually pop 1 or 2 lixes before.

Lots of times we have had her respawn before the 6th minute. I think our usual time is 7-8 minutes and she will respawn. During times she respawn after 10 or 12 minutes, Mordris is already dead.
Yea we start once priest dead idk weird, well ty for ur response
Classic lvl 223 rogue
Clan: Chieftain of Mythology
FIRST TO KILL HRUNGNIR, MORDRIS and NECRO!!!!

REVENGE WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MY HEART