Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The real reason for slow updates!

admin wrote:Hey thanks for writing the story. Just to let you know, we are extremely aware of the speed of the updates, we're committed to improving this and have been expanding the team and constantly improving the way we schedule and organise with this in mind. This is why we've shared the objectives for this year (new engine, mounts, tower, crafting, bountyboard etc) so that you know what we're doing. The one thing I would say on a positive note is that the new engine does look great and I'm extremely happy with how it's turned out, we still have a lot of optimising for performance and memory usage, and many improvements are still to be made, but overall it's turned out very well and will be a good foundation to build on for the future of the game.

yes yes and yes.. but you have stated your schedule several times. But can we ever get a comfirmation that your gonna fix the NOW problems before it piles up with the problems you may have with FUTURE objectives?

TheParty wrote:
admin wrote:Hey thanks for writing the story. Just to let you know, we are extremely aware of the speed of the updates, we're committed to improving this and have been expanding the team and constantly improving the way we schedule and organise with this in mind. This is why we've shared the objectives for this year (new engine, mounts, tower, crafting, bountyboard etc) so that you know what we're doing. The one thing I would say on a positive note is that the new engine does look great and I'm extremely happy with how it's turned out, we still have a lot of optimising for performance and memory usage, and many improvements are still to be made, but overall it's turned out very well and will be a good foundation to build on for the future of the game.

yes yes and yes.. but you have stated your schedule several times. But can we ever get a comfirmation that your gonna fix the NOW problems before it piles up with the problems you may have with FUTURE objectives?

Honestly the NOW problems might not be quite as important to OTM. For all you know, you could just be looking at the problems the wrong way. People complain about class un equality, but they might be looking at the classes the wrong way. People complain about lousy boss drops/poor drop rate of good items, but maybe OTM feels that the boss drops are great as is, when compared to the shop items.

What I'm trying to say is that a problem to you, might not be a problem to OTM. Also, a problem to you and a problem to OTM might not be able to be fixed at that time.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Sulis
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.

Check out the fan-made Celtic Heroes Database: celticheroesdb.com!

Guthix123 wrote:People complain about lousy boss drops/poor drop rate of good items, but maybe OTM feels that the boss drops are great as is, when compared to the shop items.

Essentially the crux of the problem. OTM doesnt know what good loot is because theyre unfamiliar with the game skills and what it takes to kill their bosses. Of course theyd say that the loot we get from Necro is for alternate builds and play styles and shouldnt be comparable to whatever loot we have already, but who has "alternate bulds" when their skill system is so broken? Pretty much every class gravitates towards the same build to be effective.

We just got a Necro Energy Harvest bracer. Id really like to see if any 180+ druid in any server would actually use that one. Only OTM druids would.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

And I wish upon a star.......
Hogana (Retired)
I creep around the forums.

I have tried a lot of druid builds out there. They're still weak. Class balance IS a PRONLEM

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

ThePeriodic wrote:Seriously though. He makes a good point. Never critisize anyone before walking a mile in their shoes.

Eh, how about the other side of the coin? Never disregard player feedback until youve actually played the game?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.