Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I cant decide, please help

First off, i want to say that i have played all classes above lvl 80(not much but i know how to play them).
Right now i got a rogue at lvl 109, a druid at lvl 82, a mage at lvl 55, a ranger at lvl 107 and a warrior at lvl 25.
Dont even brother to think about if i got enough gold, becasue i am able to farm up 20k-40k gold a day. Right now i got golden dagger of venom, lvl 50 energy ring, heroic gloves and other stuff that supports each class.
I like to do high damage, beeing able to solo lvl and i like PVP.
I dont know what class to choose. Please help me and give me some tips about why to choose that class. Thanks

Re: I cant decide, please help

Solo leveling: Rogues and Rangers

Leveling in general and bossing: Warriors, Mages and Druids

DPS: Rogues

PVP: Warriors or Mages.

Over all, I think you should choose a rogue or warrior class since casters take a lot of gold (rangers are also sorta messed up, but they become pretty beast level 100+) and since you want to level fast, be good at pvp, and make money.
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS

If I knew how to build a Rogue and could get it to 100+ relatively quickly I would definantly choose Rogue as a main. I think Rogues are probably your best choice if you can build one well and get skills cheap.
~ TehGuyGaming ~

Main Lvl 125 Warrior TehGuy
~ Belenus ~ Clansman of Sylph ~

If I knew how to build a Rogue and could get it to 100+ relatively quickly I would definantly choose Rogue as a main. I think Rogues are probably your best choice if you can build one well and get skills cheap.
Worriors are far better with soloing and pvp, and the damage loss is almost nothing if you have lux
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Worriors are far better with soloing and pvp, and the damage loss is almost nothing if you have lux
All wrong except for the pvp part

Even then i can still beat some warriors in pvp

Soloing, rogue have fast reflexes and lifesteal, so i can go through lixes sometimes without using a single pot, even then i only have to use a few, as for damage rogues are farrrr better than warriors

damage-rogue
solo-rogue/ranger/druid too but is slower
pvp-rogue/warrior

Based on your preferences overall, rogue (not surprising, they're the most balanced class as it stands).
Ph.D. in Broscience
Level 10+ in all classes
Veteran player - playing since 2014
Recruit
50+ in all stats

First off, i want to say that i have played all classes above lvl 80(not much but i know how to play them).
Right now i got a rogue at lvl 109, a druid at lvl 82, a mage at lvl 55, a ranger at lvl 107 and a warrior at lvl 25.
Dont even brother to think about if i got enough gold, becasue i am able to farm up 20k-40k gold a day. Right now i got golden dagger of venom, lvl 50 energy ring, heroic gloves and other stuff that supports each class.
I dont know what class to choose. Please help me and give me some tips about why to choose that class. Thanks
You are describing a rogue. Go for that and if you dont like that class then go to warrior, they are versatile and with the right gear , can do a decent amount of dps.
Pdizz
Warrior
Morrigan
Clan Avalon