Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

DELETED

DELETE YOUR COMMENTS!!! OTM WILL JUST NERF THE BEST CLASS
Last edited by The(Server) on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
World--> Rhiannon/Crom/Herne/Lugh
Lvl--> 112(Full Meteoric)101(Full Astral)86(Full Warden)87(Full Warden)63(unfathomable)93(Full Warden)80(Full Warden)
I Am A Druid/Warrior/Rogue/Mage

Re: Best Class which can solo bosses?

Ranger or Druid, dependant on gear and which bosses.
Yeah, if its a boss with a lot of health, it would take a ranger a long time to kill. Plus when bolas misses, the ranger has to stand tank it until he/she can re bolas it.

Overall I would a agree that Rangers can solo bosses the best, but it takes a LOT of time, as well as very possible energy issues if they don't have enough regen to cover for bolas AND any other skills they might use.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Best Class which can solo bosses? (without pots,idols,li

mage will never be able to solo
*cough* Freeze
Freeze breaks with a single hit. Mages have super weak armor. I have all 5 classes lvl 174 with good gear and I can say mages are the worst to solo anything. Even with nerfed e-shield - with eshield and freeze you are stuck with worse dps. Great dps but super squishy and die very easy. I guess with like 5000 sigils in health and energy it would work but that's true of any class.

Rangers are much better than Druids. Thier dps is better and the cd for bola is half the duration so if you miss you get another chance. You have to whiff twice to actually lose it for any time.

Druids can do it but root fails a lot and the cd is the same as duration. If you miss once you get stuck tanking. You need great touch skill and probably another support skill leaving not much left over for dps. Not to mention thier auto is laughable.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|