Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Current Projects

Hi there, here's a rough idea of the current development goals:

New engine improvements (improved performance, polish, stability, memory usage, device compatibility etc)
Improve all existing zones for new engine
New engine release on iOS
Crafting
Mounts
New gameplay systems e.g. Bounty board
General game improvements
Tower zone
I hope the "improvement of raid loot" is included in "general game improvements".
I'd give that higher priority than crafting/mounts.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

And you should add some new endgame bosses.
Fix the existing boss loot first before adding more plat sinks.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Can you discuss more about what bounty board is?
Hi basically we're looking to add into the game various automated gameplay systems so there are regular things to do that are varied but follow the same kind of format. So in this case the bounty board system would come up with an automated daily quest and reward tailored exactly for your current level, for the bounty board the style of the quest would be a defeat enemies type quest with a bit of story flavour added for each variation.
Cool and also reminds me of the skill slayer from a certain game... Very cool :D
Pdizz
Warrior
Morrigan
Clan Avalon

Hi there

Mounts are horses and other creatures to ride

Crafting we are lumping together 'non combat activities' under crafting, so this includes things like fishing, woodcutting, mining, metalwork, sewing etc..
Hi Admin, may I suggest to make a clone mount? It would look like our updated character and we ride on its shoulder while it runs really fast. So, basically that if I change my hat, garments and whatnot, the mount adjusts its appearance too to look like ourselves :) Seems like a neat/creepy idea, no?

And when will I be able to cast spells in succession without my druid passing out from using 5 spells?

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

I'm just curious as to where the plat catch will be with crafting. Admin mentioned fishing etc, will it work like abilities with random level ups and wis lix? Can assume it will be another afk activity, unless it's made to function as a mini game (which would be awesome).
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.