Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Frostbelly

I honestly think if they increase timer everyone will have one and I will feel my pots were wasted used to tank when he was a badass.
Dankknight-93 warrior
Dankhealz-80 Druid
Skeletor-88 Rouge
SoFakingKS-85 Ranger
HamSandwich-50 Mage

How about halloween seasonal drops the darkame armor should we bring that back to and let everyone be able to solo him at lvl 50 even though some ppl went through hell for it. I prolly went through 1000 potions tanking belly for my clan only two king axes drop and I have one it makes me feel proud of my achievement for hunting him. Now I feel anyone can just camp till they get one and like a previous post said he used 2 combo elixers and 10 potions. That is nothing compared to the 80-150 pots I used each time to tank him. Which is extremely unfair
Dankknight-93 warrior
Dankhealz-80 Druid
Skeletor-88 Rouge
SoFakingKS-85 Ranger
HamSandwich-50 Mage

Hi there, frostbelly and icefist have the same stats as before they have just been moved to new spawn points. The other option was to remove them completely but it seemed nicer to at least give future players a chance to get the weapon again, albeit more rare than before.

Thanks!

Thank you admin I just don't wanna an increased timer on him so people will camp and farm the weapons. I heard people say he's 24 hr timer to a month now so I guess it's a long random timer which I thank you for. I didn't play much during Halloween but enjoy the winter patches so much with snow effects and the 3 new bosses. I really like that not a lot of people know where they are so new players can stumble upon them and be amazed with the what remains from past events/updates
Dankknight-93 warrior
Dankhealz-80 Druid
Skeletor-88 Rouge
SoFakingKS-85 Ranger
HamSandwich-50 Mage

i might be wrong, i heard that frostbelly was like a version of warbringer or rockbelly, astral guardian etc. for the christmas patch, but i haven't seen him anywhere for a while.
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.