Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Price of these in YOUR world

Majestics go for around 900-1mill on Crom, and can see divines going for easily 1.5+...

How can you compare regeneration with camo?

As for "50% camo doesn't make any difference", you've clearly never had any camo items. A 10% camo mount makes quite the difference, compared to no camo at all. 50% is pretty amazing.
i have had camo items, 10% and 30%. camo is so overrated, especially camo charms. so rare (not really) yet so not worth using. and i was comparing why the newer mounts are better than the divine broom. even the celestial staff is much better. im not too fond of the fellspine but even that has an invisibility skill, which is more useful that % camo. but what everyone here is forgetting is that some of these mounts can be used for bossing, leveling, etc rather than straight traveling.

finally why would i dump a whole bunch of money for camo charms, divine brooms, etc. when i can get damage charms and faster, more powerful mounts for cheaper?
Staves for bossing :lol: Good joke, yeah 10% camo doesn't do much at level 84 buddy, maybe if you spent more time levelling you'd know what you're talking about. Then again your brother is 190 and he shares the same opinions as you so probably not :lol:

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Majestics go for around 900-1mill on Crom, and can see divines going for easily 1.5+...

How can you compare regeneration with camo?

As for "50% camo doesn't make any difference", you've clearly never had any camo items. A 10% camo mount makes quite the difference, compared to no camo at all. 50% is pretty amazing.
i have had camo items, 10% and 30%. camo is so overrated, especially camo charms. so rare (not really) yet so not worth using. and i was comparing why the newer mounts are better than the divine broom. even the celestial staff is much better. im not too fond of the fellspine but even that has an invisibility skill, which is more useful that % camo. but what everyone here is forgetting is that some of these mounts can be used for bossing, leveling, etc rather than straight traveling.

finally why would i dump a whole bunch of money for camo charms, divine brooms, etc. when i can get damage charms and faster, more powerful mounts for cheaper?
Staves for bossing :lol: Good joke, yeah 10% camo doesn't do much at level 84 buddy, maybe if you spent more time levelling you'd know what you're talking about. Then again your brother is 190 and he shares the same opinions as you so probably not :lol:
why dont you say that to his face tough guy? he knows much more about this game than a lot of people i know. and speaking of him he never had a problem getting around with no camo, and can solo level on his staff. the stormskimmer increases the speed at which you can navigate and thus kill faster, without needing to use run speed lix.

@armo staves are only good for mages and druids on the bosses. idk why you would want to use a camo staff in a boss fight ? you would lose damage by using a staff but the staff can be used to a tactical advantage such as freezing the priestess at mordis, etc. as for leveling as a mage, the stormskimmer is pretty darn good.

I will answer everything in one post. When a thing has camo, its thought its worth all this gold. Take say a camo charm. And say it costs 3 million. That 80% camo would keep some aggro off, yes but at what cost. I could buy 30000 idols for 3m and stick with a damage charm which is what i currently do. And if you are at a boss fight using camo, you are just avoiding aggro and letting your teammates get hit and doing less dmg on top of it. The only decent reason for a camo is travel, and why would i pay all that for just a smaller aggro? Ive only ever died like 4000 times ever as a lvl 190, so someone explain why you think a camo charm is worth millions :D . Also, with the subject of travel and staves, I get just fine to snorri and mordy with 0 camo and 1500 health. And if i get hit, my necklace and staff 110 health regen and sigils would fill my health back up. You only need a 80/0 for travel, just dont fly right into things :) So fellow players if you have the decision of buying a 80/0 for 200k, or a 80/50 for 700k, take the non camo,
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

As a camo ammy and divine broom owner, i'm biased, but they function for their purposes.

1. If you are leveling, a Camo ammy is irreplaceable. No other "item" will let you wander into a boggan or firby room and kill something while standing next to a mob that doesn't notice you. Nor can you easily level in front of mord, or the trolls. it's just impossible. Idols are great, but when you kill 90% of a mob only to get attacked by a 2nd mob and die, the idol serves no purpose but to remind you that you lost a kill (and the time on lix).

2. Health regen is the most useless item skill there is. Sure, if you max every regen item in the game and wear it, you may have decent regen, but realisitcally, a heroic regen is going to do more if you have a lot of HP. Pre-ow was about the last time that health regen had any use. When SV was as far as you could go, a 20/20 heroic with 15/15 bodkin gave great regen for a toon with only 1000 hp. Now, we have toons with 10,000 hp, and your regen is limited to roughly 60/60 if you have ammy and off hand regen. Hp/Energy regen is useless in a boss battle. if you are tanking, you need druids, so at most you need energy, and that's to taunt. if you're non-tank, then you need energy regen primarily except for adds. But even then, most people have to pause, let sigils kick in, as item regen is too low too slow.

3. Camo at boss means adds leave you alone. And there's a functional reason for that to be a great benefit. If you haven't figured it out. sorry.

i use regen and i use a camo. flying to mobs on my old school avalanche sled, i don't worry about anything. when i want to level my level 90 mage, i can put camo on him, and not worry about adds. regen is nice below level 120 or so, camo is mostly functional all the way to 190.
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71

As a camo ammy and divine broom owner, i'm biased, but they function for their purposes.

1. If you are leveling, a Camo ammy is irreplaceable. No other "item" will let you wander into a boggan or firby room and kill something while standing next to a mob that doesn't notice you. Nor can you easily level in front of mord, or the trolls. it's just impossible. Idols are great, but when you kill 90% of a mob only to get attacked by a 2nd mob and die, the idol serves no purpose but to remind you that you lost a kill (and the time on lix).

2. Health regen is the most useless item skill there is. Sure, if you max every regen item in the game and wear it, you may have decent regen, but realisitcally, a heroic regen is going to do more if you have a lot of HP. Pre-ow was about the last time that health regen had any use. When SV was as far as you could go, a 20/20 heroic with 15/15 bodkin gave great regen for a toon with only 1000 hp. Now, we have toons with 10,000 hp, and your regen is limited to roughly 60/60 if you have ammy and off hand regen. Hp/Energy regen is useless in a boss battle. if you are tanking, you need druids, so at most you need energy, and that's to taunt. if you're non-tank, then you need energy regen primarily except for adds. But even then, most people have to pause, let sigils kick in, as item regen is too low too slow.

3. Camo at boss means adds leave you alone. And there's a functional reason for that to be a great benefit. If you haven't figured it out. sorry.

i use regen and i use a camo. flying to mobs on my old school avalanche sled, i don't worry about anything. when i want to level my level 90 mage, i can put camo on him, and not worry about adds. regen is nice below level 120 or so, camo is mostly functional all the way to 190.
I had always leveled by mordy :D almost 0 problems But to the camo, most leveling situations your running a path, and killing one by one, be it eyes firbolgs kelpies boggans or wyrms it doesnt matter to use camo as most are a good distance spaced out, and even if they were close you could kill one without the others aggro. Anyone who could buy a camo could buy a 100 damage charm, to allow you to kill faster and getting more xp then your camo. Maybe the bonus damage would let you kill the mob 100% instead of 90 :D Even at a lower level, i would still perfer a 10 damage charm myself. Actually not having camo can help you level quicker as the enemy will run to you while you are running to it, saving a little time. To the regen, i was talking about travel, but it actually has a very important role, espically for me in combat too. Say im soloing something, like the chained prince. And i run out of energy, and i cant cast energy boost cause the attack interupts it every time. The health regen would keep me alive long enough to get the energy to freeze it so my sigils could work. To bossing with a camo, If the adds leave you alone, they will only slaughter your friends trying to kill the boss, and if they die you die. So why wouldnt it be a good idea to use a damage charm and stick by the people, so you do more damage, and handle the adds so you dont get overan by them. Just my opinion ;)
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Exactly right...
Pre-Update 5
Deucaleon- 203
Brightblade- 201

Pre-Update 4
Deucaleon-Warrior level 161

Pre-update 3
Deucaleon-Warrior level 105
Drucaleon-Druid level 90
Brightblade-Rogue level 101
Deucalion-Ranger level 90
Ducaleon-Mage level 96

Not looking to sell stuff or whatever, just curious what these things go for on other worlds or what you personally would pay for them:
White/Black mask of lugh
Black/White Yule hat
Divine broom of any type
Full black pirate set
Radiant armour pieces(gloves, boots, bp, ammy etc)
lugh: not sure but my BFF rig sold a black 150k some days ago
Yule: nobody buys...
broom: around 1m?
pirate: used to be 40k a set but noobs are raising prices to 100k the bp
radiant: don't really see people selling/buying
The reason they don't buy or sell radiant is because it's very very good
shathe: level 100
XxrougexX: level 65
Iceshards: level 61
Shathebank: well.... he's a bank: level 5
[img][/img]

Rhiannon:

Black Mask of Lugh:100-250k/White Mask of Lugh:450-700k
Black Yuletide Hat:200-270k/White Yuletide Hat:300-450k
Divine Brooms:1.5-3m
Black Pirate set:100-150k/White Pirate set:200-300k
Radiant Armour Pieces:Gloves-300k/Boots-400-450k/Helment-500-700k/Leggings-800-900k/BreastPlate-1m-1.7m(Please keep in mind these prices on Radiant Armour are just estimates since last set sold for 10m around 4-5 months ago,but the person that bought it is know to offer unrealistic prices for certain items.) :)
I sold radiant pants for 1.5 mil, radiant boots for 900k, and been offered 1.7 mil for helm. Sold gloves for like 150k tho lol
Rhainnon

Yumius- Level 183+ DPS Warrior
JuliusYumius- Level 123+ DPS Rogue

Proud Member of Outliers Clan

"Only those who play win. Only those who risk win. History favors risk-takers. Forgets the timid. Everything else is commentary."
-Iveta Cherneva