Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Farming

I am a lvl 120 ranger looking for a significant place to farm. I want a place that drops very good items and givea reasonable gold per kill. Any suggestions!?!
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

Re: Farming

Im a ranger with the 120's (128) and at the moment I find that farming either pirates, or the level 85 4* lizards, those in the north western area of sewers, (Sorry, I forget the name) is the best option to go as it provides a decent amount of gold drop with an alright chance at decent drops. If youre looking solely for fast and easy farm, go pirates.
Epona - Enigma
Tobiuslowe - Ranger

Lugh
lvl 156 ranger - yoshi1
lvl 165 mage - yoshixmage
lvl 220 rogue - tobiuslowe
lvl 116 druid - yoshixdruid
lvl 120 warrior - yoshi
lvl 113 rogue - yoshixrogue - Long Retired

rouge1235 wrote:druid pit, 20+ gold a kill normally, most drops sell for at least 5g lol and falg/brutus is right there..

Tht doesn't sound right...
~ TehGuyGaming ~

Main Lvl 125 Warrior TehGuy
~ Belenus ~ Clansman of Sylph ~

I'm a lvl 126 warrior and I farm on the lvl 80s red eyes. They seem to drop bout 20ish gold and have a good rate at drops. I usealy get 2 prismatic iris an hour while farming there. Which sell for 3k a piece. So say 1 mob is killed a minute that's 60 kills X 20 gold + 6k from drops=7,200 an hour plus other items drop that you can sell. Like rings or other iris
Danu-Ericosity13 lvl116 (retired)
Sulis- SkaterGirl lvl 124+

Thank u for the tips. I think i will kill more then 1 a min at eyes so ill tru there :) ty everyone
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda