Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: When Does Yule finish?

Pretty much this event is gonna last entirely way to long
Last year's Yule Event 2012 ended March 2013, and if I recall correctly, Christmas 2011 event went on until March 2012 as well. So i expect this event to last until March 2014 so keep farming, there's plenty of time!

The extended event also gives players plenty of opportunity to buy more Icy Chests and convert their annual bonuses or tax refunds to virtual platinum currency. What could be more exciting than that? :lol:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Last year's Yule Event 2012 ended March 2013, and if I recall correctly, Christmas 2011 event went on until March 2012 as well. So i expect this event to last until March 2014 so keep farming, there's plenty of time!

The extended event also gives players plenty of opportunity to buy more Icy Chests and convert their annual bonuses or tax refunds to virtual platinum currency. What could be more exciting than that? :lol:
Wasn't 2011 until April when v3 came out? Cause it was supposed to end January 15 but then it was extended to the update because they said it would take too long
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity

Wasn't 2011 until April when v3 came out? Cause it was supposed to end January 15 but then it was extended to the update because they said it would take too long
Yes that is true, Christmas 2011 event went on until Spring because it wasnt easy adding or removing content in the old version, and since V3 was near release, they just left the event going.

However, this is no longer the case and they can add or remove content easier now, but Yule 2012 was still over 3 months long.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I kinda hope it isn't short I've had some real things to take care of I graduate High School in 6 months. I'm farming a million mount and 1 other item the 'old fashion' way ;)

(Puts up trade) "Hi can u buy me a million mount because I'm saving for College". I wouldn't be surprised if I get a whisper like that lol.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

I kinda hope it isn't short I've had some real things to take care of I graduate High School in 6 months. I'm farming a million mount and 1 other item the 'old fashion' way ;)

(Puts up trade) "Hi can u buy me a million mount because I'm saving for College". I wouldn't be surprised if I get a whisper like that lol.
im using that.
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity