CLAN IDIOTS + THEOU + WHORREISLAND
OU IS LOVE
OU IS LIFE
WHEN YOU DON'T FEEL GOOD THINK ABOUT OU AND THE PROBLEMS DISAPPEAR VERY KUIKLY

DAKOTA mmmm
*** the world I go suiside hhhhh

Re: Patch - Yuletide 2013: 10/12/2013 - Worlds Currently Dow

I just wanna know if there is snow...
The fearsome Ice Dragon Natan Athach has swept into Lir’s Reach, bringing with him a wealth of icy creatures and frosty weather. This powerful 6-star boss drops various helms and charms, so gather your clan and put an end to his reign of terror.

This is off announcements, hope this means there will be snow...
so wheres the snow...

Melted due to warm temperatures being emitted from angry players flying around in Lirs.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Re: Patch - Yuletide 2013: 10/12/2013

I don't see a problem with the new lux, it is all very different from the samhain lux and is useful for very specific builds/classes. Also the hats that cost plat is a good idea, I would prefer more fashion to cost plat and more of the consumables to cost gold.
I also really like a new daily quest that is a co-op quest, unlike the gladiator quest which causes endless drama, and I find the snowball quest fun even if the reward isn't very useful.
Overall I really like this event.

Re: Patch - Yuletide 2013: 10/12/2013

Yep really a good event in every aspect. They also finally listened to players and added a new daily quest! Even if its for a limited time. Hat quests are not random! Alot of content. Only one minor flaw is the charms dropped from the 180 dragon. The rest is amazing. Good job otm!!
Firefury360 - Lvl191+ Ranger
Drake007 - Lvl191+ Rogue
World - Taranis
Proud member of Aeon