Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Top clan relationships

many servers have conflicts between clans its just up to them if they feel the need to take it to the forums just to escalate their own problem which will lead to even more problems. As a former member of Gwydion i advise jawz and long to just take the bickering to your pms or wispers ingame.

ALL HAIL TARANIS! are you guys the server with 3 tops clans that share everything equally?(legit question :D )
I loveyoubelow me :)

I was wondering what worlds have what for relationships for their top clans. Gwydion for example.....has no relationship, just horrible fighting
I actually like to think of Gwydion having a decent 'top clan' relationship. Sure this one time it got out of hand, but generally speaking its actually quite good. My view may be a little biased, considering we got the good side of the stick but the relations are still - generally - good.
Mage - 196
Ranger - 182

'Not just a team, we are a country'
#ARG #daretodream

Jawz i dont understand why u must post that i never once mentioned that, its sad ur still on that topic
Sad that I'm still on the topic is funny coming from you. it wasn't me that made this thread, it was you. And quite sad how you posted it right after the incident. you know why we don't get along? because other clans don't bring 5 people to ks you in your training spot. Just saying :roll:
Jawz || Lan || Spark