Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lugh Needs People

Hey guys i just wanted to express a major issue i wouldnt say its really a problem because its not seriously effecting anyones gameplay but server Lugh definately needs more bodies. Too many time ive gotten on just to see maybe 3 people in alot of the areas and this makes it hard to sell, kill mobs, etc. So if u have high lvl character on other server and want to make a new one it would be much appreciated if you could create one on Lugh. Also new players are great to and many people here are willing to help so come join us thx :)
World: Lugh
GingerKing - Warrior [Tank] Lv 92!+
Gingersrogue - Rogue [DPS] Lv 73+
GingerHealz - Druid [Support] Lv 67+

Re: Lugh Needs People

are u serious? lugh is over run by players. i dont know what timezone you are in but stonevale is bursting out the sides its that full. any mob that spawns is killed in seconds. also bosses are dead in minutes of its spawn. lugh is packed. have u walked around catas shale and stone? people everywhere.

Lol this guy is funny or full of bull.

Never seen him on lugh.

We are farming red bosses and anything droping something worthy off, except crystal that is not worth anymore spending my time of playing

Of course he may spend his time in lugh running after thiefs and doggies !
SHADOWKRAR : Warrior 182 Full Glacial
S007 : Rogue 182 Full Glacial / Full Radiant
SHADOWSNIPPER : Ranger 72 Full Meteroric
World : Lugh
Clan : Chieftain of BERSERKERS clan

are u serious? lugh is over run by players. i dont know what timezone you are in but stonevale is bursting out the sides its that full. any mob that spawns is killed in seconds. also bosses are dead in minutes of its spawn. lugh is packed. have u walked around catas shale and stone? people everywhere.
idk im in eastern time zone and many times even when i get on in the afternoon many people arent on...what time zone r u guys?
World: Lugh
GingerKing - Warrior [Tank] Lv 92!+
Gingersrogue - Rogue [DPS] Lv 73+
GingerHealz - Druid [Support] Lv 67+