Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lol edit: This thread contains Update 3 info from Admin

Admin,

Thank you so much for the great list of things you are working on! I am excited to see many things I have been hoping for (banking, merchants, new clan ranks), along with things I hadn't dreamed of asking for (the jewelry slots ... and clothing options - Yay!!! as a girly girl, I am a little bored looking like everone else).

I would like to add my two cents on the level restrictions. As a high level player, I often have low level players following me around asking for things. This is a pain, and motivation for many to want the restrictions, but not a good reason to restrict too harshly. We have the ability to tell them to go away. On the other hand, a level 12 character has absolutely no business in Stonevale. There is nothing that character can do, and is ridiculous. I think some restrictions would be good for all, because it will encourage new players to complete level appropriate quests, before trying to move on.

Thanks for all the great work!
Shaden (NewBritannia - Herne)
Shaden - DPS 180+

World : Herne

Clan : Britannians

One thing I'm a bit disappointed in (although, I am highly impressed with the rest)...

Up until now I believed we would have staking in PvP. I heard admin talk much about it, and I really thought it was going to be implemented. However, I think he would of mentioned it in the 1v1 dueling if it were to be so. I would like to hear any confirmation on whether or not staking (1v1 dueling with a bet placed, winner takes all) will be implemented. This is a HUGE attention grabber, and although everyone may not participate in staking, it will definitely add a huge aspect to the game. This will be the first real flow of money we'll have, please, seriously reconsider staking if it has been completely ruled out.

Yes, I know this isn't a remake of another "well known" game. It will be different in its own right, but we need this for 1v1 fights, its been something I've personally been counting on for months, and I know others look forward to it too.

Please re-direct me if I'm wrong, but I'd like some sort of confirmation on whether staking will be implemented, and if it will at least be considered for the future. This was a huge draw for me, and I really would like to see this at least heavily considered once again if it has already been ruled out for the update.

Admin,

I think that the level restriction system would be good to a certain extent as tragedy said you always have the ability to tell the beggars to go away and it seems like many people dont notice tht there is a block button, many times have i just told them that i am going to block them and they said sry-shutup-and walked away. And as far as the restrictions go i think that you should put restrictions on areas to get to the higher level areas, that way lower levels can still go to some areas, maybe if they need to trade or something, and then the all us higher levels can have our fun and deal with serious trade requests in different areas

-Keep up the good work admins
World: Lugh
GingerKing - Warrior [Tank] Lv 92!+
Gingersrogue - Rogue [DPS] Lv 73+
GingerHealz - Druid [Support] Lv 67+

Hi there, in terms of a level limit for the new zone, we are looking into doing a quest that needs to be completed before you can go through the portal.

For pvp we are planning to do the duels and team arena in update 3, and expand the pvp feature set in update 4 with the clan battlegrounds, and we may well implement things like staking for duels then as well. It may be best that we use update 3 to get the basics of pvp perfected and fully balanced before we add things like staking in update 4.

Thanks!

I love the idea of general and recruits, but I'd really like to see a rank between member and guardian. Something like veteran, or captain. This way longtime members can have an improved status without having to worry about inviting new ppl to clan
hatoyo- lvl 130 Rogue- Rhiannon
hat0y0- lvl 83 Druid- Rhiannon
Bluejay- lvl 68 warrior- Rhiannon
Banshee- lvl 51 ranger- Rhiannon
(name withheld)- lvl 46 Mage- Top-Secret

I agree 100% with attotyo

We need an intermediary rank between guardian and clansmate.

What would be nice is :

Chieftain = can invite, remove anybody, demote and promote anybody
General = can invite and remove anybody and promote up to captain
Guardian = can invite anybody and promote up to clansmate but not remove anybody or demote anybody
Captain = can do nothing but just a rank to distingish an clansmate who is part of the core for a long time
Clansmate
Recruit

One of my guardian would like to be a diplomat, a rank that could be placed between general and chieftain.

Basicly the function would be to settle all conflict beetween clan. It would be a second guy to talk to for clan conflict or alliance with the chieftain. So indeed, the most trustworthy person the chieftain would rely on. in that case, please make :

Chieftain = can invite & remove anybody, demote and promote anybody = full power
Diplomat = can invite & remove anybody except general and guardians, demote captain and clansmate, promote up to guardian
General = can invite and remove anybody and promote up to captain, demote captain and clansmate, promote up to guardian
Guardian = can invite anybody and promote up to clansmate but not remove anybody or demote anybody
Captain = can do nothing but just a rank to distingish an clansmate who is part of the core for a long time
Clansmate
Recruit

This is the only way to share power in clan.

What is a general if same power as a guardian ???

We need to share power in structure clan, based on trust, not just titles with no responsibilities.
SHADOWKRAR : Warrior 182 Full Glacial
S007 : Rogue 182 Full Glacial / Full Radiant
SHADOWSNIPPER : Ranger 72 Full Meteroric
World : Lugh
Clan : Chieftain of BERSERKERS clan

That sounds great! Also will the quest that you have to do be hard? I don't want to have to collect tons of items to be able to go into the Otherworld. We were doing a battle earlier with the Deathroot and his level 26 kept running to where our tank was and it became so annoying! We asked him to move and it took like 5 tries before he did and then he moved back a few minutes later. Blocking him doesnt him and so I just don't want to have that happen in the Otherworld. Maybe if you need to have full warden in your inventory to enter? You could get some xp and maybe some items to help you out and you could be on your way. Having the armor basically means you completed almost everything and would mean you would have a decent understanding to not be rude or annoying. Even if they don't go there because there only level 70 they could still see what it's like. As long as there is a barrier between them I'm happy. I still remember back in 1.00 when there was a level 1 at the Avatar room...
World: Morrigan
Clan: Avalon
Name: DeathsShadow
Level: 87
Class: Rogue
Longest playing Rogue in Morrigan...

I think people are going overboard on clan ranks now.

The difference between a Guardian and a General is that's General can alter the clan MOTD (Message of the Day) and promote Guardians. Basically everything a Chieftain can do except promote Generals. Many clans have people who are near leaders or fill in for the chieftain when he/she can't be on as much...this is what General is for.

Captain? Or Veteran? Maybe... I mean if people are so e-peen hard about clan rankings this is kinda a weird game to play for them. But yeah I don't see why you wouldn't make a long time and respected Captain a Guardian anyway. What are you saying? You respect them, just don't trust them?

Diplomat to me is ridiculous, there's not enough functions in the clan right now to Warrant it. Maybe if you had a Guardian/General/Chieftain chat channel to discuss clan leadership eventually, but even then it's kinda A wrong game for it.

Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)