Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Who Will It BE?

Itll be a couple days before its killed IMO

Another month on Taranis lol but no clan can do alone, job for all of Taranis

Did a couple tests on adds and mordy just then, seems Mordris can be tanked (4-5k dragon fire using ancient beastbone) priest heals 50k single target and 10k aoe. Trolls take ages to kill with 2 191 rangers and 187 mage.

The priestess also has damage skills and roots so not just heals. Trolls have aoe chaos attack which does 1.2k+ on full ranger dl. There are 4 trolls.
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

Rosmerta. No offence to other servers but srsly. I mean like we were the first ones to aggy, hrung and no my bets on mordy. No offence to other servers
Clan Avalon already dropped it to 20%, before today. I will bet they are attempting right now.

So put your money where your mouth is and have at it.

Talk is cheap

Rosmerta. No offence to other servers but srsly. I mean like we were the first ones to aggy, hrung and no my bets on mordy. No offence to other servers
Clan Avalon already dropped it to 20%, before today. I will bet they are attempting right now.

So put your money where your mouth is and have at it.

Talk is cheap
yea i would have to say avalon also due to prior experience and probably the urge to kill it after getting so close last time.

Should definitely be do-able by a single clan, just depends when people can get the toons on to take.

Can't bet on when people will have toons on, but my guess is that it will be between Elite, InnerCircle, Retribution, Revenge or Avalon.

Not sure about other worlds and their capabilities so can't comment on them
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Yeah patch was a week late. Schools in the U.S. started last week or this week.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.