Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Frequent Server Crash and Lag in Arawn Server.

To: Admins and Devs of Celtic Heroes.

Hi there, i would like to address certain issues that's happening in World: Arawn.
I'm not sure whether it's me or your server side, but it has been acting up for almost a week now
like crashes and lags that disrupt the community's gameplay. :cry: It's been quite bad recently.
It'll be great if this issues will be look into and actions to reduce/clear this in near future i hope. ;)

P/S: Goodluck on the upcoming updates. :D Can't wait~

Your Sincerely,
LoN3Wolf from Arawn.

Thank you for the reply Admin.

I believe it's not just me who is experiencing this alone.

For eg. During a boss Warrior Connacht Boss fight with just me and another player, we both got disconnected at the same time when the boss was left with just 1/12th of his health. And we both are a Ranger and we lost aggro on him and he resetted. It's kinda tedious when it comes duo-ing a boss. But that's not the issue. The issue is the sudden crash that we both receive at the same time. :cry:
Another thing i notice is a sudden freeze in the screen like skills not casting and animations is on but text and damage are not moving.

It's getting bad from what i notice on my own and some players while we doing boss fights our hunting.

There has been some lag issues but I can't tell if it's just weird luck or not.

The reason he is saying server side is because entire groups have been getting same spikes that wreck king attempts or other boss attempts.

That said, maybe it's just nature of the beast and I accept that.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Perhaps unrelated but it just crashed again, and it seems to be server side because can't login, and Internet is fine.

I completely understand it's nature of the beast, but just chiming in to say it.

Sorry for double-post

Hi there

If you are having trouble logging in then it will be due to a connectivity issue between your isp and our server hosts.

The best thing to do is try a different wifi connection from the one you normally use and see how the connection is then.

Often if there are connectivity issues it's due to internet routing between the two isp's.

If you get to try this out please let me know how you get on.

Thanks!

Weird, yeah I switched to 3G tried, couldnt get on, switched to wifi, tried couldn't, went to the fridge made myself a Sammy, grabbed a fresca, contemplated life for a few moments and then I was fine.

I don't think it was the life contemplation, methinks the Sandwich was the fixer.

I'm in, thanks admin.