Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hrungnir Compiled Loot List

Here's the 5/8/13 kill drop
There's more in our world but they are owned by the other clan.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (182.76 KiB) Viewed 1561 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (195.6 KiB) Viewed 1561 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (177.47 KiB) Viewed 1561 times
SeverousSnape L200 Mage
RaunchyRogue L196 Rogue
Mischievous L160 Ranger
AbsolouteZero L150 Druid

General of Aeon
I collect "things"

Here's another.
Why did you edit your picture from the original? Did you think it made it look more like it was an item you had equiped?
Personally I thought it looked better when you had the original picture showing the name of the character that was currently equiping the item.

If you feel the need to post drops from a boss, maybe you and your clan can aquire them first... And you can earn your right to post drops, instead of inspecting a player on your server and posting a drop you have seen someone else wear on your world.

Here's another.
Why did you edit your picture from the original? Did you think it made it look more like it was an item you had equiped?
Personally I thought it looked better when you had the original picture showing the name of the character that was currently equiping the item.

If you feel the need to post drops from a boss, maybe you and your clan can aquire them first... And you can earn your right to post drops, instead of inspecting a player on your server and posting a drop you have seen someone else wear on your world.
Before you post BS get the facts straight. The reason I edited his name out was because that is what he had asked me to do. And why are you so against posting loot from the boss? This is a compilation of drops from all the different servers and is used for informative purposes only. Nothing more.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

I wish there was a way to block your items from being seen by other players.
I dont like people eye-balling my stuff.
Its creepy
Sadly there is not a way to hide items and there never will be. Thats just plain stupid.

Here's another.

Why so against sharing drops on forums??
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

Here's another.

Why so against sharing drops on forums??
It is a sort of clan policy... We don't brag about our junk on the forums.

And... We are already targets - when a scammer pretending to be a clannie (name spoofing) asks to use a specific boss drop, it makes you prefer privacy.
Shaden - DPS 180+

World : Herne

Clan : Britannians

Yes I understand which is why I edited out the name and level of the player holding the drop. No one here is bragging or show boating. Just adding to the collection so goodies can improve on is chart.