Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

best place to farm bone shards?

Hi (: Just wondering what the best place to farm bone shards is, im currently hunting for Greater, Grand and common shards, i already have my anc gloves and boots.

Please only reply if you have experience on this topic, i already know that only the boggans in the pits drop shards but im curious if certain pits are better for certain shards.

Thanks!(:
Guide to Warden/Meteo/Frozen/Dragon Weps : http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=32427

Re: best place to farm bone shards?

In my experience the 155-159 drop grand shards rather commonly, giving me 5 grands in just a couple hours.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

During lvling at yellow boggans I got a few common and greater shards. But also the boggans outside a pit drop shards.
Ephraim, 191 Dps Rogue
Bonfire!!!
Proud part of Resurgence/Arawn
aka Ezekiell

Based on experience, it's the boggans in lvl 155 room that gave me lots of bone shards. And imo, a little higher chance if you kill the 4* ones.
1forU2envy
228 Full DG Ranger
Wolfgang of Mabon

CHINA BOGG! (the yellow ones) i trained there at times and gathered up tons of shards :shock:
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

On a side note, I farmed my shards from the black boggans (155-159) purely because I found that they drop more Lustrous medallions than the lesser variants. Mo' farming = Mo' money
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135