Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Whoever wanted to see xp charm!

Wish they would bring xp charms back... I can't believe I didn't buy them when they were available. I had the gold for it too at the time. One of the biggest kicks I give myself.

At the time nobody imagined the levels going all the way to 200! And getting to a high lvl of 30-40 wasn't difficult at all so I thought they were kind of worthless. Boy do I regret that logic.

Wish they would bring xp charms back... I can't believe I didn't buy them when they were available. I had the gold for it too at the time. One of the biggest kicks I give myself.

At the time nobody imagined the levels going all the way to 200! And getting to a high lvl of 30-40 wasn't difficult at all so I thought they were kind of worthless. Boy do I regret that logic.
I don't think I was even playing at the time of charms, even darkflame armour only got interesting to me 8 months after the first event had finished.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Camo charm have a amaing use to them thats why they are worth so much. The halloween charm has no use to it thats why its not worth no 3m. This is the reason brooms of cracking, old hats ect arnt worth that much cause it has no use
Name:Woox16:Warrior:level:190
Name:Ocilley:Druid:level:180
Name:Supremacy:Ranger:level:155
Name:Gage:Mage:level:75

World:Danu
Clan:Prime

Camo charm have a amaing use to them thats why they are worth so much. The halloween charm has no use to it thats why its not worth no 3m. This is the reason brooms of cracking, old hats ect arnt worth that much cause it has no use
Dude the exp charm is extremely nice for when you don't want to use exp elixers or if you don't have any. Cuts the time you spend leveling without exp elixers in half. Very valuable
https://streamable.com/4gxgz

Dude the exp charm is extremely nice for when you don't want to use exp elixers or if you don't have any. Cuts the time you spend leveling without exp elixers in half. Very valuable
Why would someone not just spend the 3m in lixs then lmao
Name:Woox16:Warrior:level:190
Name:Ocilley:Druid:level:180
Name:Supremacy:Ranger:level:155
Name:Gage:Mage:level:75

World:Danu
Clan:Prime

Why would someone not just spend the 3m in lixs then lmao
I have a spare mil lying around if anyone wants to sell me one.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)