Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What is the purpose of a rogue?

What otm should have done is that if our auto is crappy make the skills actually good.
Skills are actually pretty good now. My shadow strike is hitting bosses 1.3k to 2.3k which is pretty high dmg to do on a dragonlord boss. Also just a tip if you have 50 sneaky attack and are on a haste this skill is worth using against bosses. Hits 1200-2k and never misses.
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

Our auto is not crappy.. Our auto is badass! .. It just seems crappy because of the bosses ridiculously high defence.
+1
What otm should have done is that if our auto is crappy make the skills actually good.
thats what a mage is my friend
rogues are supposed to outdps mages in the long run while mages do sort of like blast damage i think
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

How about u not sit back and actually try for the killl
Sure ur gonna burn idols and pota but yea if u honestley thinknu can't kill it get a good build n go balls in not only will u get kill but the boss will drop 2x as fast
We rarely even have luree anymore
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Revenge Rosemerta

iBenYourBro
u dont know whats it like lol if we go up the and full att he does area dmg clearring out me the mages and the druids haha then they hate u and also i got more hp so i last 2 hits maybe but die runing away idols are cheap but i dont like waiting 20 sec to stand up we will see how i do now because they nerfed the big bosses again have u done that boss before if not dont tell us what we should do :lol:

also how does a 177 mage out dps me on some bosses its like heroic hastes do nothing

y do we have to use haste elix to take the kill so messed up lol y does epona have soo many great mages hahaha
world
Epona
Name
LCooK94/ Levy/ Lcook94healer/ Traya / warheadz
class
warrior/ rogue/ druid/mage/rogue
level
152/ 194/ 133/ 104/ 174