Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: *updated* ongoing server issues

Hi there, we are narrowing down a potential point which may be causing a server issue, in the meantime we're keeping the servers on a lower population to stop any issues from happening. This means that many worlds will be full but at least some people can play. Sorry for the disruption, I'll do my best to keep you up to date with developments.
Why would you do this, that gives a huge disadvantage to other players. If ppl are gonna be off, the rest should go down with them
I agree on that. People are being pretty idiotic and making a character on another world because they can't get on theirs. Its chaos. Take down all the servers.
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

Re: *updated* ongoing server issues

Hi there, we are narrowing down a potential point which may be causing a server issue, in the meantime we're keeping the servers on a lower population to stop any issues from happening. This means that many worlds will be full but at least some people can play. Sorry for the disruption, I'll do my best to keep you up to date with developments.
Why would you do this, that gives a huge disadvantage to other players. If ppl are gonna be off, the rest should go down with them
I agree on that. People are being pretty idiotic and making a character on another world because they can't get on theirs. Its chaos. Take down all the servers.
Hi there, the servers should all be back to normal now.