Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

NEW FUTUR AREA FOR donuts OR FOR FIGHTERS ?

Dear Admins,

Instead of doing a new area for level 80 to 130, please directly make it up to 200. Because i guess after the new version 3 in february, we can wait about 4 to 6 months minimum to get another strong update. So we need your new area very hard so that it can last long / take us time to finish it, including all the new quests inside it.

I want a dragon boss nearly impossible to kill. Falgren is a chocolate eclair joke now. If a crew of 5 levels 80 can finish this new baby dragon... Dont even bother to release it. Please tell me this dragon will burn our asses, that it will be a terror.

I remember about still 3 months ago, we first needed a lot of time in stonevale to level up... so we can even think to take out bosses. We were running in front of druid masters lol ! Fellfire could stay unkilled for days and walked around like nothing... Now as soon as a boss is here, he is down. Starspell never spawned for long, time we understood moonspell needeed a good kill. I hope some of your new bosses will stay on long, time we reach level 110 minimum.

Make it same as stonevale when it was released : some real hard mobs druids masters- like which can exterminate easily level 90 to 100.

Don't forget you have a lot of overpowered levels 90s around, with full warden armors and weapon upgraded, with heroic items. So no chocolate eclair mobs please, if not, what is the point of the new area, to make us bored again ???

MAKE IT HARD !

MAKE LONG QUESTS FOR ONCE
(QUESTS THAT NEED WEEKS LIKE DEFECTOR / A LOT OF ITEMS, NOT JUST RARE DROPS)

GRANT GIVE GOOD REWARDS FOR THESE VERY LONG / HARD QUESTS
(NO MORE BAD JOKE LIKE BOOK OF REBIRTH AFTER KILLING ALL STONEVALE BOSSES !!!)

MAKE THIS NEW AREA RESTRICTED TOO HIGH LEVEL ONLY

MAKE THE NEW QUESTS WITH HIGH LEVELS RESTRICTIONS FOR LOW SNEAKY LEVELS

MAKE MORE BOSSES AND MORE MIDDLE RANGE RARE MOBS
(similar to amber lancers, hardbringers.. but stronger. We like special mobs to kill, we want to kill stuffs, not just running around all the time to look for them. Make your game more challenging and interesting.

- If a gamer like me can finish this new area in a week, i will be bored and look for world of middgard directly.

- If high levels finish this new area so fast, they will only play in pvp. but the game must be balanced between leveling and doing quests, and fighting in pvp. If you get your ass kicked in pvp... you will know you need to level up more.

- If the new area take longer time to discover, it means longer time of playing and potentially spending plats in elixirs, pots, new items.

- If high levels are stucked inside the new area trying to achieve it, they will let more mobs and bosses for lower levels to level up and get frags in stonevale, shalemont, cata... Because now, as we have nothing to do anymore. we just targets bosses. lower level need to pray or get lucky to get their hands on one of them. You were smart to at least release christmas patch now, so we had some ice kings, some blue wolves and connacht bosses to terminate, but they are also donuts, nothing hard. If you want for a special event some mobs than can be killed easily by everyone, ok i can understand... But in this new area it must be high leveler VIP only... So you dont have to have any concern about it.

Just give us some 9 stars mobs, level 400. We will find a way to kill them.

We will shut our mouth until we cannot kill them. Your customers complain and are bored to hell when they are too strong, but close their mouths when they are too weak.

Your customers will spend plats in elixirs and pots when they will have no other choices.

Your customers are stingy when it is too easy. For this chrismas patch i bought all your new items without spending one cent on gold in plats... (heroic shoes, gloves, rejuv, best shield, even charms...) why because i piled up my cash while i was unoccupied and bored. You made it eazy for me and many of your others customers for week, time to revenge against us. I am sure you win less cash for this christmas event than for the halloween one !

- if lower levels cannot enter the new area without a strong protecting crew. I would love a magical barrier preventing low level to go inside this new area, they will understand by themselves that they need to level up their asses and not just beeg to be in groups to get easy drops even if their damages is non existent and in fact not needed.

Again, make it set up the stats of the mobs crazy hard, i want to be scared again like a level 1 in front a wandering dog in the field next to the village when i tried to pick up some thyme... Now your game is too eazy, for donuts.

Do you have what it take to make us scared and stucked again in front scarry mobs ??? I really wonder ? Please tell me i will shut up and be frightened as soon as i understand that in fact i am a very low level in this new world. Lol
Last edited by SHADOWKRAR on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
SHADOWKRAR : Warrior 182 Full Glacial
S007 : Rogue 182 Full Glacial / Full Radiant
SHADOWSNIPPER : Ranger 72 Full Meteroric
World : Lugh
Clan : Chieftain of BERSERKERS clan

Re: NEW FUTUR AREA FOR donuts OR FOR FIGHTERS ?

Oh please make the mobs hard and very high lvls. I can solo just about everything in stonevale on my lvl91 warrior and even my lvl83 Mage is just about one hitting everything with ice shards. We like a challenge. All the current wisps bosses die in minutes with a good tank healer and high lvl Mage. It's actually quite boring how easy it is. I hope the dragon boss is like fighting a lvl130 fellfire. That would be a challenge

Darv lvl91 warrior
Darvmage lvl83 Mage
Beserkers

Sorry i choked u princess "confuzzed"... You are free to play pokemon in wonderworld.

More seriously, I try to attract the attention on our devs and I spend plats, so get out this topic.
SHADOWKRAR : Warrior 182 Full Glacial
S007 : Rogue 182 Full Glacial / Full Radiant
SHADOWSNIPPER : Ranger 72 Full Meteroric
World : Lugh
Clan : Chieftain of BERSERKERS clan

I don't mind that it's there... I myself use these words at school. I just don't understand why you're free to say these words on here but not on CH. Please feel free to keep saying whatever it is that you want. I truly don't mind and quite frankly don't care. Also... Why bring up pokemon? The one thing I never understood...
Yes, I have made mistakes. Yes, I'm human.

He seams to think its funny to bring up a childesh game hintting at imaturity toward you for your statement. But in acual reality for him asaulting and insulting someone who had a simple question show his own imaturity.

Confuzzled only had a question meant no offence and you jumped straight to the insults without rereading he question i believe an apology is in favor.
Last edited by Nodnarb on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140