Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Post update. Harder, Easier or the same for Solo Levelling??

I can of course only speak for my level but i find it a bit easier to level Solo since the update.

Not because the mobs are easier and as my main is a Ranger not because of power increases.

I think the reason is that in the new areas there are mobs that are good for each couple of levels you are on. What I mean is that in the old areas you would advance for 3 or 4 levels then the experience dropped a LOT and the next set of mobs were extremely hard ie use Pots a lot.

Now i can always find the right mob group in Carroway to fight.

Though maybe that is not all positive because when you even out levelling you remove the excitement somewhat as well as the drudgery.

What is all your opinions of SOLO levelling now ??
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

Re: Post update. Harder, Easier or the same for Solo Levelli

I agree about the fact that you can find a lot of mobs and new areas with many different levels.

But on my part I would wish they were more of them, many times they are wiped out and you loose time in waiting spawning back.

But good luck without any sygils, double devices and camo when you will reach 160 and start to level in carrowmore. Without a good party of friends, the only way you can do it is spending billions of pots and idols.

Problem is with a large crew, your xp is divided, and even with the xp bonus, you loose a lot of your plat worth in xp elixir when you share your leveling time with other players, if you are strong and fast enough to leveling solo.
SHADOWKRAR : Warrior 182 Full Glacial
S007 : Rogue 182 Full Glacial / Full Radiant
SHADOWSNIPPER : Ranger 72 Full Meteroric
World : Lugh
Clan : Chieftain of BERSERKERS clan

Problem is with a large crew, your xp is divided, and even with the xp bonus, you loose a lot of your plat worth in xp elixir when you share your leveling time with other players, if you are strong and fast enough to leveling solo.

Seriously ?

I can of course only speak for my level
Wouldn't it make sense to then mention the level you are speaking for ?
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

Seriously ?
This does happen ik several who went solo instead of a group because they made more xp per elix then in a group and only time they groups was usually the same class or just one person who is near the lvl. Any support build character usually causes less xp gained for example if u have a full tank in the group u lose xp unless the tank can dish out decent damage which is just gear not the class or if u have a pure healing druid while the druid may save u plat in the end it cuts xp because the relevant dps they provide doesnt make up for the xp cut for adding them to the group. For me i dont mind druids in fact i love to lvl with them as it helps me out a lot but those who dont mind the plat see druids as another xp cut personally this shouldnt happen and since it does it means there is some kind of flaw imo.

If you are grouping someone, one of three things can happen:

1. The other person has less dps
In this case, unless they are making up for it in reduced downtime, or speeding up the kills by a lot, your xp rate is reduced

2. The other person generally provides you with the same dps
In this case, you get half your xp at double the rate (same net rate), only this way, you get the group bonus as well. Your rate if xp will improve.

3. The person has more dps than you
In this case you get half the xp at more than double the rate and you get the group bonus. Xp rate is greatly increased.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)