Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rings

I've noticed that some of the new rings in the lux shop have innapropriate stats accompanied with the main stat bonus.
The strength gives health and the vitality gives attack? The dexterity gives energy and the focus gives defense? Seems a lil' backwards...

Also, imo these rings are very over priced and I don't think I've seen anyone with one.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: Rings

Yep they are really over priced and the stats on them suck they should be 100k each or they should add 100 to the stats not 50
Name:Woox16:Warrior:level:190
Name:Ocilley:Druid:level:180
Name:Supremacy:Ranger:level:155
Name:Gage:Mage:level:75

World:Danu
Clan:Prime

yeah I think 150k for them would be more fair. to be honest though I think the stats on them are excellent, especially ring of war since I'm warrior. Spell and physical attacks are the most common so evasions are strongest against those.
DUBSIDIA

First Warrior to Lvl 190 on server!

General of Revenge

"It's all fun and games until someone loses the lock"

+1 Those rings are very underpowered. I don't feel like they should be cheaper but rather their stats should be boosted. Even if dropped down to 100-150k i don't see any 150s buying these rings. At that point we have better skill, damage, or radiant rings that are 10x better.

I say up their stats to 100. Only way i see anyone buying them.

As far as the odd combination of stats, i.e. focus and defense or dex and energy, i kinda like what they did. I feel as if they added a bonus that would normally be low and not a bonus you would gain given the main stat your toon uses. I mean if any i would by the focus one and given my high energy already, if the bonus was to be energy instead of defense then i would barely notice a difference. But since its defense it actually helps me much more.
Last edited by Maxxee on Wed May 15, 2013 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh

nah
the best rings should be drops
and the next best should be lux
they should be at least comparable to maybe coldsteel or something but clearly not as good
and they should be a lot cheaper...
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

nah
the best rings should be drops
and the next best should be lux
they should be at least comparable to maybe coldsteel or something but clearly not as good
and they should be a lot cheaper...
Make them cheaper if you want... Still no 150+ is gonna buy them...
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh

on the contrary many 150+ might buy them if they dont have boss drop rings (talking about plat users here; i cant see a non plat user having this much extra gold)
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage