Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Prices Vs Stats

So this is to show how the difference is in the luxury items from the Wraith to the level 150 luxury items from that dude in ancient.

So 1 problem i have is this:

The Bracelet of Souls:
-20 Energy per tick
-Resists Heat:100
-Resists Cold: 100
-Resists Magic: 100
- Energy: 250
Price: 300k

And in the Wraith Shop is this bracelet..

Revenant Bracelet of Invigoration:
-10 Energy per tick
-Resists Heat: 50
-Resists Cold: 50
-Resists Magic: 50
- Energy: 150
Price: 100k

Now looking at this I'm sure you can see a clear definition of what is wrong... The Souls bracelet is 3X the amount of gold as the Revenant yet, only 2X the energy tick, and 2X the reists and only an extra 100 Energy which doesn't even come close to qualifying for 2X the extra energy....

The point is... The bracelet shouldn't be 3X the amount in gold if its not even fully going to be 2X better.

Thank you for reading.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

Re: Prices Vs Stats

Ok, a new thing...

Talisman of the Stars:
-40 H/E per tick
-Health: 200
-Energy: 200
Price 500k

Heroic Amulet of Rejuvenation:
-20 H/E per tick
-Health: 75
-Energy: 75
-Armor: 35
Price: 200k

So, what is here is that the H/E per tick are 2X, the taking away of armor and giving it to have 50 health and energy bonus, as well as doubling the 75 from the heroic amulet is 2X IMO, but my question is... Why should it be 500k... and the Heroic be 200k, if the level 150 amulet is exactly 2X in the amount basing of Stats?? Truthfully it should be 400k.

More to come.

Looking over the rest, there are minor things that'd I say shouldn't be, but overall the rest were a good job, except for the ones above. Thank you also for an awesome update, just remember to compare your stats and prices with older luxury items before you rip people off of gold they could have kept.

it should cost extra money to get it all in one
if the talisman didnt exist, what would you do?
buy two heroic ammys?
that would obviously not work
for the good deal of getting both in the same package otm has raised the price
Last edited by Deathreaver on Sat May 11, 2013 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

So any response on if this will be compensated for? Or fixed?
To fix something it has to be broken , take the ammy , the first 20 ticks are worth 200 k in order to add another 20 ticks it costs 300 k , to me this seems logical and reasonable . I can understand how people would disagree but that's how I see it. I do however agree the lack of armor on the ammy is a bit annoying .
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

So any response on if this will be compensated for? Or fixed?
To fix something it has to be broken , take the ammy , the first 20 ticks are worth 200 k in order to add another 20 ticks it costs 300 k , to me this seems logical and reasonable . I can understand how people would disagree but that's how I see it. I do however agree the lack of armor on the ammy is a bit annoying .
+1
Agreed, you get more using only one slot, the new lux items are stackable too, i have two bracelets of the same thing. If you dont like the premium price for the better gear, use the lvl 100 items. No one is forcing you to buy the more expensive items.
ToeTag Druid lvl 221
Lasber Ranger 220
ToeFungas Mage 220
Cameltoe Lock Rogue 190
A proud General of Resurgence
World: Arawn