Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: First ritual egg drop!

Congrats XRogueX123 on getting the egg and also on spelling 'rogue' correctly :)
Isn't it spelt 'Rouge'?
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

i believe they are dropped by the boggan high priest (and some PH) and High King - they are in the south most leg of boggan territory. Spider queen also drops. They are all for dragonlord armour.

there are also 2 bosses in firbolg land (the farther southern reaches) that drop dragonlord armor items. finally, there is one boss in fingal's tunnels that drops dragonlord armor stuff.
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients

Congrats XRogueX123 on getting the egg and also on spelling 'rogue' correctly :)
Isn't it spelt 'Rouge'?
*facepalm*
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

yes, its for dragon gloves? where was this guy? we killed the spider that drops gems, we were looking for egg dude.
Was it the 4* black spider?
Yes! And BTW, we found a good way to kill the spider. You have the tank pull him to enterance after all adds are killed, then when adds spawn have 3 DPS's go kill them as soon as they spawn.
World: Gwydion

Wiffle- LVL 152+ -Rogue

Started playing on May 3rd, 2012.

yes, its for dragon gloves? where was this guy? we killed the spider that drops gems, we were looking for egg dude.
Was it the 4* black spider?
Yes! And BTW, we found a good way to kill the spider. You have the tank pull him to enterance after all adds are killed, then when adds spawn have 3 DPS's go kill them as soon as they spawn.
We took it down! ( the 4* )
And theres a even BETTER way! Let a ranger bolas it and keep bolas up, dps people attack it and at a point it starts KILLING its OWN adds! ( sacrificed a minion it says ) easy and fast way to kill it and save some idols!
Lv152 warrior ToFat4Fun
Lv182 DUTCHWIZARD LUGH
(And some alts)

Just today my clan got:
1 red
2 green
2 blue eggs
The day is only halfway done.
-Hard work beats talent when talent doest work hard-

I like this. To be honest I thought the spelling of rogue as rouge was an in-joke I was not privy to.

:mrgreen:
180 druid- DingoSirius
158 druid-
159 mage- AmagingDingo
144 warrior-
141 ranger-
134 rogue-
113 rogue(retired)

I thought that was another spelling, thank you lol
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK