Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Hero History?

Hey I'm fairly new to the game been playing almost a month, and I was wondering about few things like:

When did Celtic heroes first open?

What content was available upon release?

How Many Special Events has there been?

How many Holiday events have their been?

Are the event items ever going to return in the future?

Things of that nature I would love to know.

Thanks!

Re: Celtic Hero History?

See my responses in BOLD
Hey I'm fairly new to the game been playing almost a month, and I was wondering about few things like:

When did Celtic heroes first open? June or July of this year. I don't remember which exactly it was.

What content was available upon release? Lirs Reach and Catacombs. Catacombs was much different then, had far fewer mobs, they only went up to level 40. Release was made for levels 1-35 if I recall correctly although we surprised the developers with our determination to level towards and past 50. No incarnation of Donn etc. Was simply the named was there or not.

How Many Special Events has there been? Halloween was the first special event in game so far

How many Holiday events have their been? Halloween was the first holiday. Christmas time likely to be the second

Are the event items ever going to return in the future? It's possible but unlikely. Probably there will be different items next year
Nasim

98 Warrior
Rosemerta
Epic