Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Admin read please don't do plat back

Ok why. I want play back like everyone else but... 1 person on my sever is trying to cheat the game... No names

He has been buying accounts which have brought plat for irl money in this server as others since world transfer was mentioned. He is expecting every update to get 10% plat back from these so he can then sell the plat or use and make irl money. All the accounts he has brought which don't never used plat he has sold. I never wanted to snitch but had enough of this guy he is a waste of our server and wish he was bann but I wanted to warn OTM about this behaviour and what's being planned. Sort it out. He is making this game hell and he never learns
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

Re: Admin read please don't do plat back

Ok why. I want play back like everyone else but... 1 person on my sever is trying to cheat the game... No names

He has been buying accounts which have brought plat for irl money in this server as others since world transfer was mentioned. He is expecting every update to get 10% plat back from these so he can then sell the plat or use and make irl money. All the accounts he has brought which don't never used plat he has sold. I never wanted to snitch but had enough of this guy he is a waste of our server and wish he was bann but I wanted to warn OTM about this behaviour and what's being planned. Sort it out. He is making this game hell and he never learns

So report him using in game support tool , no need for the general discussion drama , it's bad enough in your server forum the rest of the community doesn't need to hear about it .
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

Re: Admin read please don't do plat back

He is making irl money from this game. Not good a way to get around it?? Give % of play back after each update of wat had been brought in the update. Scammers are horrible someone who is using a mmo selling stuff or irl money and trying to just make money of a game ruins the game for people. This game is his business wrong...
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening