Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Quest Weapons

So first off I am a druid and have a full set of quest armor. I have to say I am very disappointed in the quest weapons you spend all this time in getting disk from the high level bosses and then find out your weapon is worse then what you already have. Not only you make the druid weapon a totem so you have to learn the skill way up to even use it has less damage and some energy bonus. Now with the Halloween brooms the best broom give better damage and armor and heath and energy plus walk speed. How dose this make fighting all this time in huge groups and finally doing all that work to find out you bring out something I can just pay for that's better or grind out gold and just buy something better then quest gear? Not only are druids way under powered and take forever to level and kill with you do this to us? There should be a over all bonus to having a full suit of quest armor and make the weapons better. If not this game will be over run with people who have deep pockets to just buy everything. I was relay excited when you came out with the quest armor it meant people couldn't just buy the best stuff but I have to say you kind of failed on it I would have just spent my time grinding out gold and just buy better stuff.

Re: Quest Weapons

Aw... Really?? That's sad.. :'(
World: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101

Re: Quest Weapons

Hey there,

We made the druid quest item a totem so you can use something in your offhand as well which makes it more versatile than using a two handed weapon.

Thanks!
I guess you're right.. I do use the golden orb as offhand.. But is the quest totem better than the totem bought from the shops?
World: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101