Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello One Thumb Mobile

Hello OTM,

I am Regenleif. At the writing of this message I am a level 115 druid. I have been playing this game since September 2011. Many on Taranis would agree that I am one of the most knowledgeable people on the server about game mechanics, as I have spent months studying the game and forming strategies for various bosses. I rarely have idols, and when I do I hardly use them (I have mastered the mechanics of Wild Swing, Quake, Dragon Fire etc. and how to avoid them). I can and have solohealed every boss in the game (Except bladewing and aggragoth) with <3 total group deaths. I have also published my guide for platless druids, which has been read thousands of times and has helped many. I have also formulated the (so far) best pvp mage build, and have acheived the highest pvp rank on Taranis.

The reason my level is so low is due to the fact that I am 99% platless (The server crashed about 1.3 years ago and everyone got 50 plat, which I used to buy some sigils). I have managed extremely well considering this restriction, along with being pure support.

I did not apply for beta, and this post is not an application, but if you are looking for an experienced, platless tester to test the game from a platless point of view (no sigs, elix, idols, etc), I would gladly fill that role.

Thank You,
Regenleif

EDIT: fixed a typo
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Hello One Thumb Mobile

Thats quite epic.. And it must have taken you a long time!

(I think you don't wanna tell/pm on how to avoid those attacks? :mrgreen:)
Server Lugh

Arrow26, ranger lvl 111+
Proud guardian of BERSERKERS

Since november 2011 and still at this level, it's a shame

Now decrease rapid shots cooldown and it's useful again :D

Well shes the only one there healing the tank so yes it is a solo heal. Maybe a heavily supported solo heal but still a solo heal.
There might be one Druid on arawn and with the best support and best tank may be able to solo heal ignus. And the op is lvl 115..
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

Hello OTM,

I am Regenleif. At the writing of this message I am a level 115 druid. I have been playing this game since September 2011. Many on Taranis would agree that I am one of the most knowledgeable people on the server about game mechanics, as I have spent months studying the game and forming strategies for various bosses. I rarely have idols, and when I do I hardly use them (I have mastered the mechanics of Wild Swing, Quake, Dragon Fire etc. and how to avoid them). I can and have solohealed every boss in the game (Except bladewing and aggragoth) with <3 total group deaths. I have also published my guide for platless druids, which has been read thousands of times and has helped many. I have also formulated the (so far) best pvp mage build, and have acheived the highest pvp rank on Taranis.

The reason my level is so low is due to the fact that I am 99% platless (The server crashed about 1.3 years ago and everyone got 50 plat, which I used to buy some sigils). I have managed extremely well considering this restriction, along with being pure support.

I did not apply for beta, and this post is not an application, but if you are looking for an experienced, platless tester to test the game from a platless point of view (no sigs, elix, idols, etc), I would gladly fill that role.

Thank You,
Regenleif

EDIT: fixed a typo
They already have a platless Druid, and don't worry I'll see what can be done towards energy usage/regen.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”

Yes, I mean't non-event bosses (those are not consistent with the future timeline of the game)

By solo-healing, I mean I am only character healing, and I keep the tank alive without the tank using pots

I have solohealed ignus, ragnak (whatever the stonelord king is), swampking, and all-knowing with the aid of bolas (which missed every now and then)

I am not surprised about there being another platless druid, but admin, you now have my resume, and if you think I can be of help in beta, i'm here and willing :)
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Well shes the only one there healing the tank so yes it is a solo heal. Maybe a heavily supported solo heal but still a solo heal.
We can agree to disagree, but the fact that the tank healed himself via pots, then that means there are two sources of heals, ergo not solo.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.