Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Luxury Items

Ok so I was talking with a few of the people in Morrigan to see what they thought of the Halloween update and there were a few things that I kinda think should be improved on... First is the cost of a Broom? 400k for a Broom is stupid... 300k for a Amulet? Most people barley make enough for Ancient armor let alone Luxury items. The witch hat and pumpkin hat and wand is nice and all but both myself and a lot of other people we would rather see less expensive items and more fun stuff... If everyone got a basic broom for like 1k or something just because they were on would be nice. Then have the more expensive ones at maybe a max at 100k... I think 400k is a tad bit too much unless you pay $100 every few months to get this stuff. Also could it be in a different vender? It's annoying that you need 20k to even know of it until someone gets it or says so. Ive had to say what's there a dozen times so far since nobody has 20k just laying around since they buy Ancient with it. Other then that it's a nice addition to the game. Like a cherry on top :)
World: Morrigan
Clan: Avalon
Name: DeathsShadow
Level: 87
Class: Rogue
Longest playing Rogue in Morrigan...

Re: New Luxury Items

If admin cuts the prices in half, we better get a refund because me and my friend both bought a 50k item. I bought the 50k broom, and he bought the 50k skull necklace that gives him a fire shield. It was hard for us to scrap together enough money.
Zagic lvl 185 mage
Zhealer lvl 100 druid
Zrute lvl 94 warrior
Zologolas lvl 82 ranger
Zhief lvl 57 rouge
clan Wolfgang
world mabon

Re: New Luxury Items

When I first heard about this patch I started saving, hoping there would be cool necklaces. Then I saw how expensive they were and bought a gold energy necklace. Can I have a refund on it so I can buy the Halloween gear now that it's cheaper?
World: Sulis- Class: Ranger