Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A couple of questions about the broom

Keeping the broom in luxury shop even after halloween would be lovely. :)
Might try to save up for that. :D haha.. Good luck to me.
My druid would look nice with a broom. Aesthetically beautiful...
I guess my rogue needs to kill more to earn gold.
I agree with Indira. It would be cool if the brooms were kept in the luxury shop, at least for a little while. And if it's true that you really do fly around when you have a broom equipped, that's awesome :)
Not a specific broom trainer but an Event trainer/ party trainer. Use rare items to train this ability.
dsgrendar has a great idea. An ability trainer for event/rare items would be great.
Gwydion
Neora,199 Ranger
Neorae, 146 Druid
Lumin, 101 Warrior
Neore, 110 Mage

I agree with Indira. It would be cool if the brooms were kept in the luxury shop, at least for a little while. And if it's true that you really do fly around when you have a broom equipped, that's awesome :)
Neo, i saw Conan (warrior,gwydion) flying with his broom of doom earlier at the west room of catacombs :D. And much as i like the broom on indi, lol.. Warriors look kinda funny sitting on it.. Hahaha.. And their heads are tilted in a snobbish way. :D
World: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101

I think all halloween stuff should remove after the event (8.11)
It makes the items more rare
Also its unfair for all ppl who just bought a bad broom,because they cant get the money till 8.11.
If you dont remove them,these ppl would maybe wait with a buy a bad broom and buy a better.
Im sorry but what exactly happens on 8.11 ???
Asclepius-lvl 88 druid... (King Druid of Arawn) :P
Asclepuis-lvl 58 Ranger... :D

Also its unfair for all ppl who just bought a bad broom,because they cant get the money till 8.11.
If you dont remove them,these ppl would maybe wait with a buy a bad broom and buy a better.
The halloween even ends. :p

I agree that halloween items should all
be removed after the event. Makes it more special. :)

Also, a rare item trader with a broom ability book for druids and mages would be reeely awesome!! Right now i cant use a broom much since I cant fight with it. :( it would be really awesome if I could.
Also, limiting the broom ability to druids and mages would give those classes a nice advantage for once!:)
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

The halloween even ends. :p

I agree that halloween items should all
be removed after the event. Makes it more special. :)

Also, a rare item trader with a broom ability book for druids and mages would be reeely awesome!! Right now i cant use a broom much since I cant fight with it. :( it would be really awesome if I could.
Also, limiting the broom ability to druids and mages would give those classes a nice advantage for once!:)
"Like"
Asclepius-lvl 88 druid... (King Druid of Arawn) :P
Asclepuis-lvl 58 Ranger... :D

I have a few questions/thoughts about the brooms:

1. Does the deluxe broom (200k) provide the same movement bonus as the golden boots of speed or somewhat less? I was saving for the boots, but since i already have the Warden's boots and wands generally suck as weapons anyway, I thought I might try to save for the deluxe broom instead - if it give the same speed advantage.

2. Are the brooms two handed weapons? I assume that they are, which kinda sucks for me as i would not be able to use my fancy shield with it, but it would be nice to know for sure. I would probably use it anyway as a mount to get around quicker, but constantly swapping the broom for my wand/shield would probably grow tiresome. Also, someone posted in another thread that their mage could not cast spells with the broom equipped!?! I find this hard to believe, but if it were true it would make my decision easy - ixnay on the oombray...

3. I kinda like the idea of the brooms only being trainable by mages and druids, but if that is the case, then they should be available after the event... (Since spears/totems are available year round). If they are going to be discontinued (which I figure they will) then everyone should be able to train the skill, since everyone lucky enough to get the item will want to train in it. In this scenario, I would vote for dsrendgar's idea of a party item trainer that only appears during the special events, and will only train you if you possess the party item. That being said, I guess my question is: What are the devs plans for the broom training?

Yea lets just remove the brooms who some people spent $200 (real money on) right after the event. That will blow over well.
/sarcasm

25k is a reasonable price for a starter broom. They should be rare so players play harder and even pay the hard working admins for all their trouble. Does anyone have a job here? Like getting a paycheck? This is what the admins do for a living and even if they love their jobs, they still need income. The people who buy the brooms and other expensive stuff are paying for everyone else to play the game, so be thankful that they are paying for essentially, a useless prop item. There need to be some rare items that only a very small percent of players get. It makes the game more fun and raises funds for the admin, which they rightly deserve for their hard work.

Shag, brooms are two handed.

Love the event item skill idea.