Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bosses after the latest patch

Has anyone found a way to kill the wisp bosses since the patch?
Our warrior has his full class armor and weapon, felfire still hits him for 2700+.

The only thing we have come up with is either

1: 2 tanks restated to 5 5 5 max vit, 3 Druids, and a dps. Tanks have enough hp to survive a hit and 3 Druids to recover 3k hp as quick as possible. 2nd tank for when main tank dies.

2: 1 tank full vit spec, 3 Druids, 2 dps, lots of pots and revive idols. Tank helps with healing and idols asap when he dies.

Either of these seem like unrealistic expectations to take them down IMO.
75 Druid - Luminire (main)
54 Rogue - Lumi
50 Mage - Frawst
50 Ranger - Quickcloud
50 Warrior - Lag

Herne - Shadowknights

Re: Bosses after the latest patch

I think when you have a group of players hit level 90 (druids, warriors, DPS, etc.) you won't find the bosses impossible, but still a challenge. Still, it does seem like a bit much, but we can't really say the bosses are too hard until we have a fully maximized group to test against them... I don't think any server does.

If your tank is getting hit by spells then your doing it wrong look at wolfies post arawns guide to bosses If that don't help visit arawn and we will show you
We had this down before the last patch. It's how our tank has his full set and most of our group has 3 pieces. But ever since the last patch implemented we haven't been able to take one down. We tried several times. That's why I asked if anyone has since the patch
75 Druid - Luminire (main)
54 Rogue - Lumi
50 Mage - Frawst
50 Ranger - Quickcloud
50 Warrior - Lag

Herne - Shadowknights

Why hasnt anybody else posted regarding change of boss reset ranges?

The mods tell us no ither changes to bosses?!?! Wtf. Fellfire resets now before you even get him close to the southern tree by his spawn.

Now on top of the ridiculous range kiting we do to take them down, we cannot even manuever the bosses around so much due to some lame ass change whether intended or not.

Now, the whole fight you have to be worried about the whole fight resetting?

I got used to the boss difficulty, but now its not worth trying because of fear if reset.