Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A Halloween event has been discussed by Admin ,,,ideas

A Halloween event has been discussed by admin an we are continuing it from the blue hat topic a few games are having Halloween events but we don't want to be a Halloween event.I believe in true Celtic fashion this event should be the true word for Halloween or Hallows Eve an that is /SAMHAIN\ it will seperate us from the games already having Halloween events and bring new interest to our game now IDEAS
Last edited by Darkchylde on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

Re: A Halloween event has been discussed by Admin ,,,ideas

How about a trick or treat bag if you equip in neclace slot makes you look like a skele or zombie or a complete outfit quest all separate items which you can wear makes you look like a skele or zombie
Or maybe change all mobs for the day into skekes or zombies I don't know how much work would be entailed in implementing any of these but keep it simple I say
Pumpkin head mask
Witches boomstick
Or whole world invaded by undead
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

An equipable skeleton hand useable by any class! Low damage but a high attack speed and counted as any type of weapon like sword or sceptre so youd be able to hit them regardless of your chosen class. :D Double xp, during this you could include extra xp from mobs and higher gold drops. :D Armor Bonuses- Lowers your enemys attack ( sort of like theyre scared of you if you have the armor be like dracula, witch, etc..) All items tradeable to. :D

Well heres my ideas for the day :D
- thanks for your time, feedback would be appreciated :D

Btw + 1 for the witchs boomstick. :)

I would like to see a fashionable item. The item is meant to be rare and discontinued, and does not need to give any boosts (although it probably will). I also want to wear it but I don't want it to take up the space of an item slot, because then I'll never wear it in the future when better gear is released. A fashion item that is equitable and does not take the slot of an item would serve the purpose for me. If I had a choice, it'd be a hat (grim reaper hood, of course ;) or even a druidic scythe...) but honestly - I don't think it should take a useable item slot.
Last edited by Death on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Great ideas every one but we should keep it old tradition as is the game right I think they should all great ideas keep up with the creativity so the admins will take attention to us the players an what we want :D

A broomstick good idea
What' a bout a grim reaper scythe or a grim reaper hood an vestment or maybe both
A black cat and a pumpkin also bonfires all symbolize Samhain
Skeleton an zombie good idea for a costume maybe a witch for the female players

Ideas ideas keep it goin !!!!!!!!!its not that far away
Last edited by Darkchylde on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

Darkchylde wrote:Great ideas every one but we should keep it old tradition as is the game right I think they should all great ideas keep up with the creativity so the admins will take attention to us the players an what we want :D

Tradition can be good and bad - but the only problem I see is too much tradition. For the sake of holiday events, it would be nice to see something different (grim reaper/pumpkins/etc.) to spice things up a bit. Afterall, its a special one time thing and I believe it should be just that - special and different.

A few games already are having Halloween events as we speak but I think we should seperate ourselves an the game from those games by using ideas from Celtic origins to bring interest an new players to our game use tradition old an new an also Celtic traditions and lore plus a little some kind of flair to entice ,unique items buy it once an its gone or comes back for the next event the following year or quests which you obtain certain unique items or armor or once in a lifetime item well I said enough now back to your ideas an creativity

Elite wrote:Many other games have no-stat items that go over regular armor. A black hood that shadows your face or a cloak that covers your whole body would be cool. Anything cool looking that neither benefits or helps the user.

I completely agree. The item should be tradable as well to add to its exclusiveness. I know its totally personal preference, but I think I've seen enough robes and celtic garments. I'm interested in seeing a halloween exclusive event such as mentioned above.

I think they should implement the Samhain festival. A feast set up outside farcrag castle with a bunch of npc.
This was the traditional way the celtics celebrated halloween. At the tables could be random items that when picked up gives a random status affect. Small, big, increased dmg slightly, or run faster for 3 min.

If you a vanity item for the event. You could have one of the npc give quest wanting you to locate and kill a boss claiming to be the diety of the dead. The quest could reward random items like masks (no stats), random pots, or a something like that. The quest can be repeated once a day or few days.

You could also set up giant Bon fires randomly through out with a few npc gathered around telling ghost stories or there connections to the dead.
75 Druid - Luminire (main)
54 Rogue - Lumi
50 Mage - Frawst
50 Ranger - Quickcloud
50 Warrior - Lag

Herne - Shadowknights