Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What is this?

so this isnt a bloodlust, its a cheap remake called a golden warmagic helm... why? just why? you put a good helmet design on this crappy helmet and put a crappy helmet design on the better helmet ( gold severity) :cry: :cry:

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Re: What is this?

if ur a melee class n check lux u see golden bloodlust helm, and u see warmagic helm if ur a mage or druid.
what? no, just no.
bloodlusts are gone, and they have been for a while.
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135

if ur a melee class n check lux u see golden bloodlust helm, and u see warmagic helm if ur a mage or druid.
Wtf dude!?!? This right here is clear evidence that James has no idea what he's talking about.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”

I proclaim this thread James'd!
awww ..james'd again... this is getting worse than rickroll

but yes, I also am disappointed that two completely opposite helmets look the exact same. Unless those horns shoot lightning, I ain't seeing the magic.
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135

Like when James was pretending on forums to be one of the best Mages on his server, till that Mage actually came to forums and was like: WTF?!?!? Yer not me!!

And we all catalogued back to James claiming to have IceShards spell hits for the exact amount that this Mage had on leader boards and get attention for Them?

Ah man, those were the days I gotta find that thread.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Like when James was pretending on forums to be one of the best Mages on his server, till that Mage actually came to forums and was like: WTF?!?!? Yer not me!!

And we all catalogued back to James claiming to have IceShards spell hits for the exact amount that this Mage had on leader boards and get attention for Them?

Ah man, those were the days I gotta find that thread.
tea im ur fan :D and ur rubbing off on me! :D
before u try and tea me, by rubbing off i dont mean whatchall think it is
Lv 130 active rogue
Coolbreezer
Long lost level 100 mage
Uziweaut