Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What is this?

jamesmaawesome wrote:if ur a melee class n check lux u see golden bloodlust helm, and u see warmagic helm if ur a mage or druid.

lol

btw, why? its not like camo, because admin didnt say anything about it on forums, before its gone..
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

Croquette wrote:
jamesmaawesome wrote:if ur a melee class n check lux u see golden bloodlust helm, and u see warmagic helm if ur a mage or druid.

lol

btw, why? its not like camo, because admin didnt say anything about it on forums, before its gone..

Exactly! Why did they even remove the helm from shop? It looks freakin badass, and it does physical damage! And if it was removed along with camo for being OP.. Explain how its op all people i know get 40-68 damage from this helm so its slightly better or even worse sometimes. I just hope i get a legit reason for why it was actually removed because it seems nobody has the answer. I also want to know why they chose to add that crap war magic helm in.

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid

123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

Teaweasel wrote:Like when James was pretending on forums to be one of the best Mages on his server, till that Mage actually came to forums and was like: WTF?!?!? Yer not me!!

And we all catalogued back to James claiming to have IceShards spell hits for the exact amount that this Mage had on leader boards and get attention for Them?

Ah man, those were the days I gotta find that thread.

viewtopic.php?nomobile=1&t=7394
This one? :lol:

“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Lol yeah, but the epic post is this one...just hilarious.

http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?nomobile=1&f=4&t=16757

Basically this guy comes on forums and goes apes#!+ and I talk him down to editing his post and explaining his problem and he does and it turns out his identity has been stolen by James.

Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

sorry not letting this go unread by admin and not letting it go off track. I want a clear response saying why the hell this helmet was removed and if there are any plans for a better helmet that actually looks nice unlike the buckets we have now.

Lugh

limbo

Venus wrote:I want a clear response saying why the hell this helmet was removed and if there are any plans for a better helmet that actually looks nice unlike the buckets we have now.

This is what admin said back in June:

admin wrote:Hi there

The wraith will have some new helms which are very good.

The bloodlust helm is gone because the way it worked was forcing high level players to wear a lower level helm which just doesn't look that nice especially as the quality of the newer armour graphics improve.

So we are going to add some really nice looking new helms with better stats which will look much better with the new armours.

Thanks!
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.

Dersu wrote:
Venus wrote:I want a clear response saying why the hell this helmet was removed and if there are any plans for a better helmet that actually looks nice unlike the buckets we have now.

This is what admin said back in June:

admin wrote:Hi there

The wraith will have some new helms which are very good.

The bloodlust helm is gone because the way it worked was forcing high level players to wear a lower level helm which just doesn't look that nice especially as the quality of the newer armour graphics improve.

So we are going to add some really nice looking new helms with better stats which will look much better with the new armours.

Thanks!

Ok so the white nipples on ice cream cones coated in gold on top of a golden bowl looks better than a badass horned helmet? Lol and the bloodlust was better than these scavenger ones so that whole post didnt make any sense

Lugh

limbo

Also if the bloodlust design didnt fit the game ten why did they take the design and put it on another helm? I would think if a design doesnt fit the game it gets changed not removed and turned into a super rare item worth a boatload.

Lugh

limbo