Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Upcoming Update

Well admin has replied a few times

Saying the a mail system will implement and kind new messaging system , but he hast really get in to how will work .
You can post items to other players or alts.
What I'd like to know admin is....

Can you still post that item while the player receiving he item is offline for example

I have a Druid and a rogue can I send a item (e.g Ammy) to my Druid from my rouge while my Druid is offline then receive the item when I log onto my Druid?
if u couldnt, then wtf is the mail system for?
Lv 130 active rogue
Coolbreezer
Long lost level 100 mage
Uziweaut

Saying the a mail system will implement and kind new messaging system , but he hast really get in to how will work .
What I'd like to know admin is....

Can you still post that item while the player receiving he item is offline for example

I have a Druid and a rogue can I send a item (e.g Ammy) to my Druid from my rouge while my Druid is offline then receive the item when I log onto my Druid?
Yes the other person can retrieve the items any time in the next few weeks after the item has been sent. If the items are not received after a few weeks they are automatically returned to the sending player.

If this is going to be put into the game, i would like a limit of how much mail from one person i would receive because i would like to not have to deal with spammers
Hi there. To help lower spam you need a stamp to send a message, stamps currently sold for 10g but hopefully they will deter pointless spam but still be small enough to not stop genuine messages. If there is a problem with spam going forwards we can deal with it on the server side.

Thanks for all the replies to my post guys, as well as Admin. I am excited for this to be implemented as well! Glad to see the game progressing thus far.. :)
Axiom
Maclir101 - Warrior 224 (Retired)
Feared - Mage 222 (Active)
Citizen of Rosmerta since 2011 Samhain

Is mail possible between servers (different worlds)?

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)