Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Question to the offhand stuff

You can equip weapons unless they are class restricted and use them. So mages/druids can use bows, ect ect. The increase in damage comes from ability score which you have to be of a certain class to train for certain abilities.

So yes, you can use your dagger as an offhand, but don't expect super amazing dmg numbers unless you have an ability for daggers.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

Re: Question to the offhand stuff

Actually i think it does help with axes because technically they ARE slashing damages, to where the offhands just add additional damage (since they don't do a hit for themselves, AND because they don't require classes). WIth that i'd think the offhand dagger would help for spears possibly as well. But yes, this does pose an issue for people who use blunt weapons, such as myself. But i just use Great Mauls anyway.

Now if someone tells me that they are currently using a rogue with a spear and an offhand dagger to where it raises both the skills of spear and dagger, then what i'm thinking is obviously wrong.