Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Where to get gold?

Greygorge camp,Stonevale Druid Pit(it stinks :lol: ) , Do the jotun alemaster quest alot! Every 4 times you get 100g so for 1k you'd have to do the quest 40 times :p i think..he spawns fast :3 , Collect ALOT of miming picks each 4 will give you 20gold and 1 leystone frag :D, Grind, And if you are desperate....SCAM :evil:

You probably get this a lot, and you'll hear it again... Level up.

Looking at your sigs, none of your characters are very powerful. Make an alt at around level 110 or something, that way you have a main character to get the items for your lil characters (lol).

Just get one account to 110+ (no mattter what) join a decent clan, and boss away. PH's can drop items ranging from 50-4500, you never know, and normal bosses have around a 800+ gold drop.

Just stick to one character (trust me, make it a ranger or druid) and get him to 110, its not that hard if you put in time.
I will occasionly browse the forums, but for the most part im done.

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to message, as my E-mail is hooked up with the messages :D

Thank you everyone, for making this a special game.

If you can man up and bite the bullet get a druid up to lvl 100. You will never miss a boss call :).

But aside from that at lvl 90 you should be able to farm stonevale pretty well with a ranger/warrior/rogue.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

If you can man up and bite the bullet get a druid up to lvl 100. You will never miss a boss call :).

But aside from that at lvl 90 you should be able to farm stonevale pretty well with a ranger/warrior/rogue.

Couldn't have said it better. Get a Druid up to 100+ with a decent heal and you'll be allowed in many boss fights. That's how I've made the gold and equipment that I have. In fact I got invited to my first aggy fight at around 105. People are always looking for more Druids. It's a tough road but probably the most rewarding.
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh

At level 80+, your Warrior should be able to slaughter the Connacht camps for decent cash. Gold drops in the 7 - 12 range for most, plus weapons that sell to the vendor for 30 - 50. Much much better than DC.

Defector PHs drop around 20 - 25 gold, I find, and the real deals drop approx 300 - 600, plus the odd chance for Defector weapons.

As a +100 Druid I kill much faster than you (and I can solo higher Defectors than a level 83 could), but to give you a point of reference: I made roughly 5000 gold (gold and selling drops), plus 2 Defector weapons I can try to sell, in an hour of mayhem last night. You could group up for any Defectors you find... goes quickly, good cash, and it helps out the people actually doing the quest.

I should mention... common courtesy would be to skip camps where appropriate levels are actively training. Plenty of Connachts to go around. ;)
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.

i usually find it when i kill stuff, like killing stonevale mobs is good because you can sell pieces for the darkshadow armour like 15k a piece and 50k per like grimoire. and i usuaully sell the pages 5k each.
Please don’t necropost. If you are finding threads via the search tool, make sure the last post on the thread is within the past couple months, otherwise the thread content is rarely still relevant.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!