Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How About fashon version of Samhain armors?

I would love to wear my noob armor as fashion!
haha i do it all the time :lol: would be nice to not have to keep switching armor
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis

I asked about allowing armor to go in fashion slots (without stats) will let you know when there is an update about this.
Uh, we had meteroic fashion armor in beta so it's certainly possible. The downside was everyone can get the same look even without the armors reducing the specialness of the sets. I'm not highly opposed to the idea but i think armors that people have to acquire by quest or boss drops should be the only ones to sport the look.
To keep things special I would recommend the restrictions for wearing the armour be maintained, so you could wear the armour you have gained as fashion but not armour from another quest you haven't done or class armour that isn't wearable by yourself.

So basically it would be just the armour you have in your inventory and the wearing restrictions would remain, but the stats would not be active.

I would love to wear my noob armor as fashion!
haha i do it all the time :lol: would be nice to not have to keep switching armor
I thought I was the only one who saved my starting gear! That is awesome! Love wearing it on my Druids to make people do double takes. "what the hell? Was that 98 Druid wearing his starting gear??"

As far as fashion armor goes, if it's easy enough to implement into the game then I'm all for it. Would any armor wearable by the class be able to be equipped in the fashion slots? Sounded like you guys were referring to very particular sets (warden, meteoric, etc) I would prefer a non discriminate system that allowed any armor to be fashion equipped (assuming the stats did not effect chars when equipped as fashion) at least then there would be so many options that hopefully we wouldn't end up with everyone wearing the same thing. Just my two cents :)

I asked about allowing armor to go in fashion slots (without stats) will let you know when there is an update about this.
Uh, we had meteroic fashion armor in beta so it's certainly possible. The downside was everyone can get the same look even without the armors reducing the specialness of the sets. I'm not highly opposed to the idea but i think armors that people have to acquire by quest or boss drops should be the only ones to sport the look.
To keep things special I would recommend the restrictions for wearing the armour be maintained, so you could wear the armour you have gained as fashion but not armour from another quest you haven't done or class armour that isn't wearable by yourself.

So basically it would be just the armour you have in your inventory and the wearing restrictions would remain, but the stats would not be active.
I guess disregard my last. Admin pretty effectively answered me before I could even ask. Customer service = outstanding

Awesome Idea! Do not underestimate the power of toon customization :P
A n e x a n d e r
Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Wait wait wait you mean that you have to had kept the unlocked armour so it can become fashion?? Because i dropped it for space in the bank. Will there be a fashion vendor for the armour? *crosses fingers*