Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Admin!! you have 7 days.

Well, we all call it the Halloween patch (and Admin is guilty of that term as well) but the actual Celtic celebration of Samhain (can remember the term exactly) wasn't a specific date, but rather an Autumn celebration.

The NPC by the lighthouse uses the term and says it will come soon. As long as the leaves are still red when the patch comes, I will be happy.

Actually, it is nice to play the basic game for a while... I mean, heck... the summer patch only ended 10 days ago. :roll:
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.

If everybody would take the time and stop complaining the patch is this week admin has done answered this. In a previous complaint topic admin and i quote we would love to release the patch today but we r still working it out and will release one day this week. Give or take a few words but just clan down save a little more gold a get ready.
Thoro
+

Ok, here is some information about the upcoming event.

As has been mentioned earlier in this topic, Samhain is the Celtic celebration of Autumn, and being a Celtic game we follow and celebrate the Celtic festivals.

As such, the upcoming event will officially be called Samhain and it will be running throughout the Autumn months.

Halloween is simply one day which is part of Samhain, and whilst we will be observing and celebrating Halloween the main focus is on Samhain.

Later this week I will be posting some information on the website which will explain a little bit about Samhain, and also contain some information about what we're going to introduce to the game in celebration of this festival.

So to summarise, the upcoming event isn't a Halloween event but rather Samhain, a Celtic celebration of Autumn.

We've got some really exciting things planned for the event, and I can't wait to share them with you!
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/

If your seriously relying on Richards Release Dates, you seriously must be knew to the forums :D
To steal a line from Gandalf: "An [Admin-announced update] is never late, nor is it early. It arrives precisely when it means to."
DonkeyPunch (Rogue) - Lvl 150
BilboBaggins (Mage) - Lvl 130
JiggaGlow (Druid) - Lvl 128
Morrigan, Clan Avalon

Ok, here is some information about the upcoming event.

As has been mentioned earlier in this topic, Samhain is the Celtic celebration of Autumn, and being a Celtic game we follow and celebrate the Celtic festivals.

As such, the upcoming event will officially be called Samhain and it will be running throughout the Autumn months.

Halloween is simply one day which is part of Samhain, and whilst we will be observing and celebrating Halloween the main focus is on Samhain.

Later this week I will be posting some information on the website which will explain a little bit about Samhain, and also contain some information about what we're going to introduce to the game in celebration of this festival.

So to summarise, the upcoming event isn't a Halloween event but rather Samhain, a Celtic celebration of Autumn.

We've got some really exciting things planned for the event, and I can't wait to share them with you!
That is pretty cool, Can't wait so see what's in store.
~ xfcprx ~ Warrior ~ Level 121 ~
~ 2012 Screenshot Competition Winner ~