Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Golden helm bugged

Hey, I've posted in support but got no replys so decided to catch admins attention here, the helm is supposed to give 40 mp, so allowing for weight which is 12, you should get +28 extra mp. i have 300 mp with no items equipped, and 323 just wearing golden eagle helm, so with accounting for weight gives me +35 extra mp from the helm. Then with hammered redclaw breastplate, greves and gloves, norm redclaw boots and icerock necky with 27 armour and 27 cold resistance, reinforced tower shield and NO helm I have 172 mp, so I equip golden eagle helm and get just 179 mp, total of +19 extra mp including weight allowance. Seems a bit messed up. Anyone else get less mp than the 40 it's supposed to give.
NAME... Bubbles
CLASS... Druid
LVL... 101
CLAN... BadaBing chief
SERVER... ARAWN

fools fail for want of wisdom

Re: Golden helm bugged

Noticed the same thing, I'm only getting 17 more energy points as opposed to 28 with just the helm equipped. Somehow you're getting more energy out of your helm than I am.

I tested some other items and noticed that none of them had a 1:1 ratio between how much the item weighs and how much energy is reduced.

For example, without any items equipped I have 220 energy on one of my characters. With an item that has 11 weight it drops to 210 (10 point drop). Tested again with an item that weighs 18 and it dropped from 220 to 204 (16 point drop). With a 38 weight item it goes down to 186 (34 point drop). With all three items equipped (total of 67 weight) energy is dropped to 161 (59 point drop). It gets even weirder when you add up the energy point drops separately (10+16+34=60). 1 point difference between that number and how much energy is actually reduced with all three items equipped.

It almost seems like the more weight you have equipped the more energy you should get with the gold eagle helm. So yeah, something's screwy here...