Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Clan name ripped off

I'm just wondering has anyone else had there clan name ripped off,my clan is shadowknights and another clan was made a couple of weeks after that called shadowarriors and a few days after that a clan named warriors was created(can people not think of their own names!!!)
NAME-Darlington
CLASS-warrior lv60
CLAN-shadowknights(chieftain)

Re: Clan name ripped off

I know another cool one: Knights. Oh wait thats the first actual clan on our server already.

Words like: shadow, warrior, knight, assassin and holy are perfect examples of commonly used words in mmo's.
Character: SsHeretic Rogue (79) Clan: Brotherhood Server: Rosmerta

I know another cool one: Knights. Oh wait thats the first actual clan on our server already.

Words like: shadow, warrior, knight, assassin and holy are perfect examples of commonly used words in mmo's.
None of these as common as "Brotherhood". I play COD, Combat Arms and various other mmo's and fps games and Brotherhood is in all of them, sometimes duplicated into Broth3rh00d etc.
Lv52

Well yeah if someone has a similar name on a diff server yeah that's understandable but when allmost half the servers active players on Herne are shadowknights I'm pretty sure everyone on Herne has seen a shadowknight but to see the clan and still make allmost the exact same name I mean Come on they have to be doing this on purpose,if your on Herne I'm sure you've seen the clan multiple times especially if you've been to the catacombs.(if I wanted to make a clan but saw a similar name I would pick a diff name but maybe that's just me that would want to have a name that has no other clan with a similar name)
NAME-Darlington
CLASS-warrior lv60
CLAN-shadowknights(chieftain)

Yeah I have to agree that the common clan names are just so underwhelming :roll: I love the uniqueness of our new clans name: "Juppongatana (十本刀)" It is Japanese for ten swords ;) (thanks Tsubame :) )
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

People no need to fight but in my saying the first calm with players was um leme think of it. RaidersOfArwen but I forgot the real name cause richard let him change the guild name
Name: Bandit/Jhonny
World: Arwrn
Level: 52/43
Clan:None