Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tips for Beginners

Thank you for providing this valuable information for us nobodies. We need all the help we can get.
I'm still learning what all the characters can do and what defenses each one has. I have found that most players are helpful. With the collection of all the weapons, armour, and extras I get from battles. I have not found a simple way to find out the worth of each item in order to sell them to others. Running around the realm/town looking up values is not what I want to spend my time doing while in the game. Any suggestions on how I can get a list of the items and values would be fantasitic
Keep it coming..
It is my pleasure to help! The only list of items that I am aware of can be found in Dsgrendar's Celtic Heroes Guide. As for selling values, unfortunately there isn't really a good measurement except for comparing them to vendor prices. The only tip that I can think of is that the most expensive weapon vendor sells items for 925 gold. People usually sell those same items that they have found for 1/2 price or cheaper. Really the selling value is up to you though. My personal belief (and again this is just my opinion) is that most weapons/armor found around lvl 20 should be sold for no more than 100 gold. Some items like the Golden Chieftain Helm (probably the best helmet in the game) I have seen go for around 50,000 gold...but once the update is released I expect to see many prices drop. Sorry I couldn't help you more with this.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

Well, you could sell it for more if you were a sleazebag who found a rich and gullible player! ;)

Not really my style, but it IS possible...

Thanks for the information.
Most welcome! I just wish there was a better solution.
you are a very very very helpful person
Thank you! I know very well what it is like to pick up a new game and deal with the learning curve. I also know that the more helpful people there are, the more enjoyable playing the game can be! If I have knowledge on a game, I like to share it, especially to those new to the game.

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

10/4/2011 Just wanted to "bump" this to let people know that I went ahead and made some adjustments for Update 2. If I missed anything or have something that is not correct, please let me know either via pm, or a reply. Thanks and enjoy!

Thanks a ton! Just starting out and found this guide helpful. :D
--Jonas
Server: Taranis
"TMNT" Level 37 DexDruid
"Twink" Level 37 PvP Rogue (Soon as it comes out :D)
Sleep really makes one feel rested...

Hi! Help me pl.
bild for solo dd 2h Warior. i have 25 at focus, and my taktic for other stats for each level - 3 str, 1 dex and 1 vit. I think hp is to low, may be 2 str 1 dex and 2 vit?
tell me pl.

Hi, here are some questions I have:

1. Can you transfer Platinum between players?
2. Is there some kind of a library or a wiki-like site with all in-game items, descriptions and mobs you can get them from or a trader to buy them.

Here is a question I was looking for and believe worth to be added here:

* Where can I get free platinum?
You can go to an in-game menu -> Social Network -> Facebook/twitter. Like Celtic heroes group and follow it on twitter => you get 10 platinum.
ZorG @ Rhiannon : 84 ~ Druid
RaptureEve