Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Question for energy boost users

So what exactly does this skill do? I read the description and I know it increases regen rate. But when used I didn't see an actual increase in mana per tick. It may have dropped regen cycles by a half a second or so, but that may be my mind playing tricks on me. Is it a combat regen? A clear and precise explanation with possible breakdown of it's increase per level is appreciated.
Player Name: Jackdiesel Lvl 57 Mage (***HIGHEST LVL ON SERVER***)
Server: Morrigan
Head Guardian for Clan Alliance (Premier Clan of Server)

Re: Question for energy boost users

Unless it's been changed since I bought mine, my mp went up from 2 per tick to 3 , then I guess if you used another it would go to 4 per tick. I didnt notice any changes to time decrease between ticks
NAME... Bubbles
CLASS... Druid
LVL... 101
CLAN... BadaBing chief
SERVER... ARAWN

fools fail for want of wisdom

I notice a small change but, mine is maxed and, Ice Magic at 510.
Would you guys rather have it instead of regen faster, be sort of like an instant energy heal?
Like Bandage Wounds but, instead of hp, Mages can use it to restore their energy or the energy of another player?
IGN: Nito (Mage)
IGN: Nitio (Druid)
World: Mabon
Clan: Rebels

With energy boost (skill) maxed, and 150 in ice skills, I see an increase from +2 per tick to +8. This applies during combat as well. It helps a lot but I would like to see a higher value. Maybe it will increase further as ice ability goes up.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

Honestly I would rather this skill allow for your natural regen during combat. The level of skills could progress such as level 1 is 20% and level 10 is 200% or something along these lines. What do you guys think about this idea?
Player Name: Jackdiesel Lvl 57 Mage (***HIGHEST LVL ON SERVER***)
Server: Morrigan
Head Guardian for Clan Alliance (Premier Clan of Server)