Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Server population and spawn control

No, I’m not saying for all bosses, but we do have a server that is overpopulated, and I think we all know what server I am referring to. I was thinking because firestorm is a simple skill it should not be so rare that it’s worth between 500 K in over 1 million. Either this skill needs to be relocated from a different mob or spawn timers need to be more thought out and that won’t fix problems alone. People hoard these. Why can’t it be as easy as finding shadowstrike? But I think that spawners need to be re-designed for overpopulated servers, but I’m talking about over populated, active servers. Maybe do some calculations and see what the average population of a basic server is, and based on the activity based on percentage spawn rates, go up to evenly balance things out For the main community. This is the way we can manage Spawns without merging all the servers. What does the general Community think?

Re: Server population and spawn control

My main reason for leaving that server. Those prices were ridiculous. No chance for a low leveled, poor mage to do anything constructive
Rabalder is a 2 world mage. If you see me in Crom or Epona, then it is realy me you see. If you see me somewhere else, just ignore it. It is fake and will probably not be as pleasant as the real thing :)