Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Busted game and snake oil salesmen

A lot of people had pretty high hopes when deca took over celtic heroes but many more remained fairly cynical after the way we've been bs'd in the past. From literally day one we've seen no improvements in actual gameplay. Yes there have been a few changes implemented that people had asked for but at the cost of constant lag and the possibility that you may not even be able to log in. From the current fake special offer of being able to buy a chest at the regular price to all the promises of bug fixes, we've had nothing but smoke blown up our rear ends since deca took over and were immediately pwnd by some teenage hacker for a month. Communication with the player base has even been moved to a third party app lol. Does deca ever plan on actually fixing this game or is it going to be like us cynical people called it from the beginning? A cash grab then once no more blood can be squeezed from the turnip, we get ghosted... I'm actually curious if anybody employed there even frequents this forum enough to see and delete this post. I bet it gets addressed quicker than our 15+ minute loading times.

Re: Busted game and snake oil salesmen

Couldn't have said it better myself
Looks like more of the same today. People saying there's a plat dupe and some dude on epona bought gold and cleared out the ah. Meanwhile people can't log in or they log in and every toon they own is on the screen...deca over in the corner giggling and plotting their next money grab scheme for the dummies that still believe they purchased this game in order to fix it and make us happy.

Re: Busted game and snake oil salesmen

A lot of people had pretty high hopes when deca took over celtic heroes but many more remained fairly cynical after the way we've been bs'd in the past. From literally day one we've seen no improvements in actual gameplay. Yes there have been a few changes implemented that people had asked for but at the cost of constant lag and the possibility that you may not even be able to log in. From the current fake special offer of being able to buy a chest at the regular price to all the promises of bug fixes, we've had nothing but smoke blown up our rear ends since deca took over and were immediately pwnd by some teenage hacker for a month. Communication with the player base has even been moved to a third party app lol. Does deca ever plan on actually fixing this game or is it going to be like us cynical people called it from the beginning? A cash grab then once no more blood can be squeezed from the turnip, we get ghosted... I'm actually curious if anybody employed there even frequents this forum enough to see and delete this post. I bet it gets addressed quicker than our 15+ minute loading times.
Since this game has acquired a new owner you'll find nothing but frustration. Game crashes during play. Logon issues. Server down issues. Downtime issues. There hasn't been a major update or new content in over a year. Sadly what was once a great game to play has become nothing more than a disappointment. Deca has suggested clearing the cache or uninstalling and reinstalling the game or it could be my device. Let me assure you it is not a device issue.
STOP spending your money on this game.